Send to friend?

Is there a way / module for a customer to buy things for friends?

Like this: in the checkout there is a small "Send to friend"-button next to each product, which reveals an adressfield (only mail if downloadable product) and a message field. 

The order will be split into separate deliveries (w extra shipping charges) but the customer pays for them all.

Would be nice  :)

• 1 month later...

hello

you can achieve it with default features in prestashop.

there is possibility to define several delivery addresses

under preferences > orders there is an option:

IrAUOqP.png

Hi Vekia

Do you know if this feature is removed in PS. 1.6? I can´t find it.

It's still there, in the same tab vekia mentioned. Use the search box and type multishipping :)

But in any case, it's not even needed for the purpose you mentioned, unless you are buying for you and your friend at the same time, you can simply add another address (of your friend) and use that during the checkout

It's still there, in the same tab vekia mentioned. Use the search box and type multishipping :)

But in any case, it's not even needed for the purpose you mentioned, unless you are buying for you and your friend at the same time, you can simply add another address (of your friend) and use that during the checkout

When I search for multishipping I get the correct link in the results, but all I see there is this: (see attached)

Have I gone blind...?  :unsure:

post-733901-0-65843400-1398424781_thumb.jpg

BUG!

Remove this from adminOrderPreferences.php

if (!Configuration::get('PS_ALLOW_MULTISHIPPING'))
unset($this->fields_options['general']['fields']['PS_ALLOW_MULTISHIPPING']);

OK, I´ll try that. 

Am I the only one having this bug because of my customized theme or is it a bug in PS 1.6 core/default theme?