which is latest stable version of Prestashop 1.6 what its link

Hi, i want latest stable version of prestashop 1.6 for which i visited prestashop download page(http://www.prestashop.com/en/download) where i found download link for Prestashope 1.6.0.5 having release date 17-March which is current version, but when i went to developer version page (http://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions/) this page tels on left hand side that FINAL VERSION prestashop 1.6.0 Final Released on 17th march which is 1.6.0.5 itself and on the same page right hand side you are mentioning that 1.6.0.5 is for developers only  and in center of page you are telling do not use it for live environment so what should i do now. i want a final link so that i can start my work for live production site

Do not lie people !!!. Version 1.6 is full of errors. A lot of people shop destroyed by updated to version 1.6

Upgrading an online store powered by a 1.5 to a 1.6 can trigger display bugs on your front-office theme, exactly like it would happen when upgrading from a 1.4 to the most recent 1.5 (absolutely stable). This is because you customized your front-office template and it's normal.

But downloading PrestaShop 1.6 and starting an online store with it is 100% safe because 1.6.0.5 has the same core and is as stable as the latest 1.5. Telling people that it is "full of errors" is shamelessly admitting that you beta-tested it before it was released and that you kept the bugs for yourself without fixing them (or even sharing them) on Github or the Forge.

Or, you didn't do any of that and you're just angry at anything pretty and successful :)

• Like 2

Upgrading an online store powered by a 1.5 to a 1.6 can trigger display bugs on your front-office theme, exactly like it would happen when upgrading from a 1.4 to the most recent 1.5 (absolutely stable). This is because you customized your front-office template and it's normal.

But downloading PrestaShop 1.6 and starting an online store with it is 100% safe because 1.6.0.5 has the same core and is as stable as the latest 1.5. Telling people that it is "full of errors" is shamelessly admitting that you beta-tested it before it was released and that you kept the bugs for yourself without fixing them (or even sharing them) on Github or the Forge.

Or, you didn't do any of that and you're just angry at anything pretty and successful :)

Version 1.5. is absolutely stable? In version 1.5 till today not work correctly module blockcard. In any version 1.5.xx this error has been corrected. Do not believe? Please see here. www.modelkit.sk/new_shop  Each version which you released as stable was full of errors. Check out the forum where people write about it. This is not my fiction. Forum is a lot of evidence about. And gitbub, what is it? Some chaos in which the only significant programmers. Github does not help ordinary people. Each bug should be fixed in the next update and not on GitHub. Since you started using github, change tracking is much more complicated and even impossible for someone. I'm not angry at all pretty, or successful. But version 1.6 is all, just not nice. A successful is about as Windows 2003. Version 1.6 me really upset and in such form as it is now it certainly will not use. This version is absolutely ill conceived. That you have created is a not modern shop. Maybe I would be willing to switch to version 1.5, but for poorly functioning blockcard staying at version 1.4 which is the most successful.