PayPal Can't Redirect Back to Shop PS 1.6

norwack99

I'm having a serious problem here. I just updated to PrestaShop 1.6. I reinstalled the PayPal module. Now when someone checks out, it's successful. But when they try and return to my store, I get an Error 404 message. There must have been some miscommunication within the update. 

Anybody have a fix or does PayPal have a fix?

:ph34r: Hello? :ph34r:

I'm not sure what you mean by "setup," but my PayPal module version was JUST updated to 1.3.2. I haven't tried it with the new version yet, because I haven't had any orders.
Can anyone verify that this is working correctly on the new version?

Ok I unistalled Prestashop this morning (i found import options no matter what you import just create categories)

I'm just installing it again but set country as US not Puerto Rico...now this is happening (maybe sounds crazy but is how is working now) costumers select Express Checkout, complete the process and return to my website (with items on cart), then they have to click PayPal logo again to have a confirmation page without leaving my website (weird but they had confirmation number and the orden appears as valid order on PayPal and Back Office)

Now using PayPal Standard...no order is created, they receive 404 as return page with the products still on the cart.

If i use PayPal Standard without Express Checkout the error is this one (don't blame PayPal)

"We're Sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Puerto Rico"

I lost my hope this morning, PayPal Module its a total FAIL (worst... Certified by Prestashop)

Same problem here with new Prestashop 1.605 install...

I have noticed this however, Paypal is trying to redirect to www.yourpage.com/order-confirmation.php....

This file location used to be on the root directory of your site prior to Prestashop 1.6, but now it is no longer there?

Could this be the reason for the:

This page is not available

We're sorry, but the Web address you've entered is no longer available.”

404 error?

------------------------------------------------------

Now

Here is the error in the paypalusa.php code:
At around Line 380 of /modules/paypalusa.php file, it is like this:

(Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED') ? Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true) : Tools::getShopDomain(true)).
                    __PS_BASE_URI__.'order-confirmation.php?id_cart='.(int)$this->context->cart->id.'&id_module='.(int)$this->id.'&key='.$this->context->customer->secure_key :
                    $this->context->link->getPageLink('order-confirmation.php', null, null, array('id_cart' => (int)$this->context->cart->id, 'key' => $this->context->customer->secure_key, 'id_module' => $this->id)),

Now if you look at a Prestashop 1.5x version inside the file "order-confirmation.php" located on the root directory, there is a comment around line 27 that mentioned something like this:

/**
 * This file will be removed in 1.6
 * You have to use index.php?controller=page_name instead of this page
 * @deprecated 1.5.0
 */

Can anyone advise on what to change in the paypalusa.php file to fix this error?

Thanks

Dan

Edited by papagino (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I installed the PayPal EU module, but it claims I have "no payment modules installed." There is no way to configure it.

I am in the US.

I do not totally understand what you mean 'no way to configure it'.  At the module configuration level you could not define your paypal credentials?

back office-->modules-->payment

scroll down, make sure all countries are enabled you want paypal to display for.

I do not totally understand what you mean 'no way to configure it'.  At the module configuration level you could not define your paypal credentials?

back office-->modules-->payment

scroll down, make sure all countries are enabled you want paypal to display for.

No configure button like the US PayPal module (and other modules) had, and when I scroll down to the bottom, where the country choices/checkboxes would *normally* be, it said "No payment modules installed."

No configure button like the US PayPal module (and other modules) had, and when I scroll down to the bottom, where the country choices/checkboxes would *normally* be, it said "No payment modules installed."

ave maria pues (omg in Colombian Spanish)

but when you first upload, you can click 'install', or is that button missing?  i.e. only in modules page, not modules-->payment page.

ave maria pues (omg in Colombian Spanish)

but when you first upload, you can click 'install', or is that button missing?  i.e. only in modules page, not modules-->payment page.

Yes, I could click "Install," and it installed without any errors.

But it doesn't even show UP in the modules page, and my only choice (from the payment modules page) is "Delete." Not configure, and none of the "normal" options down below that US PayPal had (such as the checkboxes for countries).

Yes, I could click "Install," and it installed without any errors.

But it doesn't even show UP in the modules page, and my only choice (from the payment modules page) is "Delete." Not configure, and none of the "normal" options down below that US PayPal had (such as the checkboxes for countries).

weird, do you have any cache running under back office-->advanced-->performance, i.e. like file/mem/apc cahce?

• 1 month later...