Cannot login to backend after update to v1.6

I've just made an update from 1.5.6.2 to 1.6 with 1-click upgrade module.

The "Enter" button from login page does nothing when pressed.

Tested with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Seamonkey and IE, with cookies and browser data clean.

Anyone has a solution?

Finally entered the backoffice (from one Linux PC), but after activating the shop, I've made a rollback to 1.5.6.2, too many things not working:

modules dissapeared, very big buttons on menu, etc.

I'll wait for a more stable release.

Maybe you're right, but when I update a site I expect most things normally working without having to spend some hours solving problems...

Yes my friend, PS 1.6 is DEMO and someone from PS developer teams get well done but it takes some months when PS will be again fully professionall. Most people here are only users like me and this is the work from the ground up with something new and not a job for an hour but for a few days to get eshop the least a little bit as nice as have been. Unfortunately my shop feeds my and my familly and I can not afford to waste time testing individual modules. I thought something here and there repair but essentially vanishes everything, including the category, etc.

Finally entered the backoffice (from one Linux PC), but after activating the shop, I've made a rollback to 1.5.6.2, too many things not working:

modules dissapeared, very big buttons on menu, etc.

I'll wait for a more stable release.

You can use your old Prestashop 1.5 theme. It should work with prestashop 1.6 too. The modules are most likely just unhooked. You will have to re-hook them again.

Can you put the debug mode on? Then you will receive an error message telling what the problem is. In order to enable debug mode you just need to change this line in config/defines.inc.php

Change the first line of code from

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Do you get any error message then?