Prestashop blank page, enabled debugging. NEED HELP!

Hello! I need help.

I recently installed the latest version of prestashop and everything went through fine however, when I went to my website I was getting a blank page. So I enabled debugging and now I'm getting a fatal error which reads:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '\\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom/modules/favoriteproducts/views/templates/hook/favoriteproducts-header.tpl'' in \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\module\Module.php(1708): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\modules\favoriteproducts\favoriteproducts.php(105): ModuleCore->display('\\boswinfs07\ho...', 'favoriteproduct...') #2 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\Hook.php(473): FavoriteProducts->hookDisplayHeader(Array) #3 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\controller\FrontController.php(428): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #4 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\controllers\front\IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->initContent() #5 in \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127"

I figure some paths are not correct or maybe I have to remove something. Any help would be much appreciated. If you need more information, let me know! Thank you

on line 105 in favoriteproducts.php it reads:

103        $this->context->controller->addCSS($this->_path.'favoriteproducts.css', 'all');
104        $this->context->controller->addJS($this->_path.'favoriteproducts.js');
105        return $this->display(__FILE__, 'favoriteproducts-header.tpl');

I haven't modified this file, however it seems weird that it says FILE.

and I don't really know how to force recompile unless it is just reuploading individual files via FTP

Just figured out how to force recompile but when I go to the back office -> administration -> preferences I get to another page with an error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '\\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\admin0025/themes/default\template\content.tpl'' in \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\controller\AdminController.php(1263): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\controller\Controller.php(185): AdminControllerCore->display() #2 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\classes\Dispatcher.php(348): ControllerCore->run() #3 \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\admin0025\index.php(53): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in \\boswinfs07\home\users\web\b534\dom.juiceweeklycom\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127"

The string is smaller but it is still a problem. Apparently not only viewing the website is a problem but even accessing the tools is troublesome.

I changed all folder permissions to 777 and made sure files are 644. Nothing has changed, still getting the same error. I appreciate that you guys are trying to help a lot. I just want to get this shop up and running. Any further information is helpful.

• 2 years later...

Hi
We've updated your PrestaShop and after the update has encountered an error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Missing template name <-- thrown in /home/.../domains/mysite.com/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php
Is there a solution to this problem?