Muna89

Can't access back office

Hello, 

I cannot access my website back office. I get the following every time i try:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Modywear'@'182.50.130.81' (using password: YES)

Please tell me what I shall I do.

Check your database user and password in this file config/settings.inc.php

Edited by mr.suchy

Thanks, but the problem is that I can't even access the website to log in. If I insert the URL, I get the previous statement

you don't have to log in to check this file.

it's a part of prestashop filesystem, so just log in to your FTP account and open this as a normal file, like files on desktop.

• Like 1

Thank you. I did that already and checked the user name and password. But how can get the log in page for my back office site?

Actually, what I need to know is how to get the back office site working again. can you help me with that please

I get a blank page with this written on the top 

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Modywear'@'182.50.130.81' (using password: YES)

So you insert wrong data into config/settings.inc.php. Maybe you should try login into database with this data from this file settings.inc.php useing phpmyadmin.

Actually, what I need to know is how to get the back office site working again. can you help me with that please

without valid credentials to database, both front and back office will not work.

My credentials are valid. I had a problem when I updated to the new prestashop version where my front office page was lost and showed blank. So i tried to fix according to some peoples suggestion on prestashop forum but then I ended up with a bigger problem, having a blank page on my back office too.. 

If your credentials are valid so why you have error "Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Modywear'@'182.50.130.81' (using password: YES)" ?

I don't know.. I am using godaddy as my web host and prestashop for my web server.. Do you think it has to do with the insolvency of the problem?

It is already turned on but right now, I can't even view the errors page. It's like there is no way to access my prestashop website

Ok it is not working. I might need help from the paid support services. Thank you for your help. Actually, I tried the link you provided but it said: 

"Forbidden - Users from your country are not permitted to browse this site."

I am in Japan. Do you know who can help me here?

I fixed the "database can't establish a link" problem but now i have this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/content/67/11035367/html/themes/default/maintenance.tpl'' in /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/content/6...', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/Controller.php(359): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('/home/content/6...') #2 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(588): ControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('/home/content/6...') #3 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(399): FrontControllerCore->displayMaintenancePage() #4 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/Controller.php(150): FrontControllerCore->init() #5 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/Dispatcher.php(348): ControllerCore->run() #6 /home/ in /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Any idea how to fix it?

does the maintenance.tpl file exist in your theme directory?

does the maintenance.tpl file exist in your theme directory?

Hola Vekia, yo tengo el mismo mensaje de error. Por qué preguntas por el archivo "maintenance.tpl" ?

Saludos y muchas gracias!!

can you translate it to english, please? :)

can you translate it to english, please? :)

ah ok, sorry!

i have the same problem, my site is crash with a fatal error and that´s the reason why i asked you !:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/semiscl/public_html/themes/leo_frma/./layout//header.tpl' in './header.tpl'' in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a8/e2/b1/a8e2b159d15b187458316917cbb7381b57bfbe52.file.header.tpl.php(287): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('/home/semiscl/p...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5320beec32a1f8_03120524(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #4 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smart in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

ah ok, sorry!

i have the same problem, my site is crash with a fatal error and that´s the reason why i asked you !:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/semiscl/public_html/themes/leo_frma/./layout//header.tpl' in './header.tpl'' in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a8/e2/b1/a8e2b159d15b187458316917cbb7381b57bfbe52.file.header.tpl.php(287): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('/home/semiscl/p...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5320beec32a1f8_03120524(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #4 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smart in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

oh sorry again, it´s not the same problem at all, but similar: i cannot acces to front office!

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More