Can't access back office

Hello, 

I cannot access my website back office. I get the following every time i try:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Modywear'@'182.50.130.81' (using password: YES)

Please tell me what I shall I do.

My credentials are valid. I had a problem when I updated to the new prestashop version where my front office page was lost and showed blank. So i tried to fix according to some peoples suggestion on prestashop forum but then I ended up with a bigger problem, having a blank page on my back office too.. 

Ok it is not working. I might need help from the paid support services. Thank you for your help. Actually, I tried the link you provided but it said: 

"Forbidden - Users from your country are not permitted to browse this site."

I am in Japan. Do you know who can help me here?

I fixed the "database can't establish a link" problem but now i have this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/content/67/11035367/html/themes/default/maintenance.tpl'' in /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/content/6...', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/Controller.php(359): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('/home/content/6...') #2 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(588): ControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('/home/content/6...') #3 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/FrontController.php(399): FrontControllerCore->displayMaintenancePage() #4 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/controller/Controller.php(150): FrontControllerCore->init() #5 /home/content/67/11035367/html/classes/Dispatcher.php(348): ControllerCore->run() #6 /home/ in /home/content/67/11035367/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Any idea how to fix it?

• 1 month later...

can you translate it to english, please? :)

ah ok, sorry!

i have the same problem, my site is crash with a fatal error and that´s the reason why i asked you !:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/semiscl/public_html/themes/leo_frma/./layout//header.tpl' in './header.tpl'' in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a8/e2/b1/a8e2b159d15b187458316917cbb7381b57bfbe52.file.header.tpl.php(287): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('/home/semiscl/p...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5320beec32a1f8_03120524(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #4 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smart in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

ah ok, sorry!

i have the same problem, my site is crash with a fatal error and that´s the reason why i asked you !:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/semiscl/public_html/themes/leo_frma/./layout//header.tpl' in './header.tpl'' in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/a8/e2/b1/a8e2b159d15b187458316917cbb7381b57bfbe52.file.header.tpl.php(287): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('/home/semiscl/p...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5320beec32a1f8_03120524(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #4 /home/semiscl/public_html/cache/smart in /home/semiscl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

oh sorry again, it´s not the same problem at all, but similar: i cannot acces to front office!