[SOLVED] Error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" After SEO Update

Hey everyone, having a massive issue today with my website. Everything was working amazingly well up until I updated my "SEO & URL's" page in Prestashop 1.4.8. My website in google was saying "Shop powered by PrestaShop" under the website name and I updated it to something more fitting our business under the index.php file of the SEO & URL's subtab. After doing so I refreshed my browser and went back to my main home page and the website will not load what-so-ever. I keep getting this error:

error.png

I have no idea how it happened or the reasoning behind the error as everything was functioning earlier and all of my other pages are working just fine minus the homepage of my site. I have tried clearing out the cache for all of my web browsers (mozilla, IE, chrome) and retrying with no luck. I believe it might be an .htaccess issue but I cannot say for certain and I have no clue how to fix it. Can everyone please assist me in fixing this issue so I can get my site back up and running? Thanks

J Dub

Edited by JDub1337 (see edit history)

Hey El Patron, No I did not change the url at all. I only edited the tiny bit of information under the index.php file under the SEO & URL's tab. I updated the meta data and the meta description only . On the main page under "URL's Setup" the Homepage File is set to index.php like I believe it supposed to be. Anything else I should be checking for? Thanks!

J Dub

Edited by JDub1337 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

den Beitrag habe ich schon gesehen, hat mir leider nicht weiter geholfen. 

Was ähnliches gab es hier: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-2627

Dort wurde die PHP Version nicht unterstützt, bei mir steht PHP jedoch noch auf 5.6.

Der Fehler tritt ja auch nur bei den Übersetzungen auf, sonst funktioniert ja alles, das verstehe ich nicht so recht