Hire someone to help!

Deserteagle111

1) could you describe what the .csv file layout is, or what information would the .csv files contain? 

2) how will the files be delivered to you?

3) when the file is received, what would you like to occur?

if you can provide additional detail, then we could work out next steps

The files contain inventory and product descriptions updated every 10 min. My distributor provides the files that have to be used but I am lost. This would allow me to have many items for sale but not have to tie up funds stocking them, let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing or if it can be done.

I looked at it and I think it might be what I need but am very worried I won't be able to figure out how to do it. I would like to try the free trial and see if it will work before I purchase what I need but don't know how to install it.

Try the free trial and let us know if that will accomplish what you want.  I don't know that dh42 does private work like this and bellini13 is very good, so if not store commander you have two excellent resources.

I would suggest that you give store commander trial a chance.  I don't believe there is anything to install on the desktop, appears to be all module based.

You will need to confirm your hosting provider supports ioncube loader, otherwise storecommander will not work.

You should be able to install the free version of SC using the instructions here

http://support.storecommander.com/entries/22113393-store-commander-installation-module-version-2012-10-04-and-above

Get it installed and come back with any questions