Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /ImageManager.php on line 365

It's been a week that i am having an error and trying to find solution online but did not find yet.

The error is "Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /ImageManager.php on line 365"

All admin panel is working fine but when i click the produtcs tab under catalog, i see this error (mentioned above). I am using prestashop version 1.5.4.1

My Cpanel configurations are;

cPanel Version 11.40.1 (build 9) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.26 PHP version 5.4.24 MySQL version 5.5.34-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 67.222.153.142 Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl Perl version 5.10.1 Kernel version 2.6.32-042stab083.2 cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)  

I found some suggestions that my GD library is not installed that could be installed from WHM -> Home -> Software -> EasyApache but i did not find easy apache in my cpanel. 

Also tried the modifications in some files people suggested in some forums like fileuploader.php, fileuploader.js, AdminImagesController.php  but no success, so i restored the default files again.

A file with error screenshot is attached.

This all happened after i moved my website to new hosting, and hosting provider is not helping me in this case, he is saying it is your cart's issue. 

Sorry that i am not an expert and familiar with coding / php ...

Please help me to resolved this issue. Really looking forward for expert's support. I would be really thankful to you.

(Sorry for my very poor english, hope you have understand what i tried to say)

post-621323-0-72079600-1390163676_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...