How to install a theme without the panel

How to install a theme without the admin panel

becouse the admin panel is very modified, and i dont how to access it with the traditional way

Is anyway to install a mobile theme, with using only the filemanager or editing the database?

i try to put a theme in mobile folder, meaby is not working becouse of old of modified edition.

also is not working when i put in the themes folder.

thx.

Edited by andreas122 (see edit history)

thanks you, now i have access to the admin panel to activated, but i want to keep this that i allready have, and put only a mobile theme, becouse now has not, but the panel dont let me choose what theme i what to use for mobile, its just allow me to activate theme, can I do something to this, to put mobile theme to the site with the current theme on.

its version 1.3

Edited by andreas122 (see edit history)

As Benjamin already said, the version you are using is outdated. My suggestion would be to upgrade to at least 1.4. But in any case, only 1.5 officially supports a separate mobile theme as far as I know

Yup, that version is very outdated and it is worth it to upgrade to v1.4 at least. If you need assistance you can post a thread in the Job Offer thread and get some offers.