Need a professional in Prestashop for Updates, Redesign, and Modifications

generalexperts

finding people that are passionate about a particular area gets you the best results in the shortest amount of time (cheaper).  Make sure to create a comprehensive  list of your goals and then bust them up into 'like' areas.  For some ou can then post in separate topics that the community for assitance.  Also look at topics for those and find people that have helped consistently and active in the community.  Then contact them, many will do small jobs at very reasonable rates. :)

• Like 1

El Patron good advice!!! As far as this posts goes, I would like to say I am going to start out looking for someone who can speed up my site. This will allow me to see if I like your work and then see what else you are good at. Again please message me with previous examples of work you've done.

Thank you!

finding people that are passionate about a particular area gets you the best results in the shortest amount of time (cheaper).  Make sure to create a comprehensive  list of your goals and then bust them up into 'like' areas.  For some ou can then post in separate topics that the community for assitance.  Also look at topics for those and find people that have helped consistently and active in the community.  Then contact them, many will do small jobs at very reasonable rates. :)

well said!

the speed of your site is very dependent on the web host you are using, and if you have the ability to tune your server (such as tuning the mysql database and apache web server).  Also how much memory is available to allocate and if you are sharing resources with other hosting clients.

Could we start by describing your hosting environment

1) is it shared, vps or physical?  If it is shared, then you might already be done.  Shared hosting providers have generally tuned their servers to ensure the resources provider to you are low and that your website cannot interfere with the health of the entire server.  If it is vps or physical, do you have root access to the server?

2) If vps or physical, how much memory is available, and how many CPU allocations do you have?

3) Are you running cpanel, plesk or some other control panel?

4) What version of Prestashop are you using? 

5) Do you know if any caching software is installed? (something like APC or Memcache). 

6) And lastly, one of the most important things people overlook, is a projected/actual user volume.  Do you expect 10 visits a day?  100?  1000?  Did you install google analytics and have you been collecting data on visits to your store?