Add to Cart buttons suddenly disappeared!

I've been working on this site for a couple weeks and then suddenly tonight with no warning there are no Add to Cart buttons on certain products.  I had made no changes to those products and clearing browser cache, clearing the server cache has not helped.  I cannot think what might cause this, so I wanted to post here for ideas where to begin looking.  This kind of stuff is enough to make a guy go insane :-)

I am running 1.5.6 and just one them employed, a couple modules, no changes to the code or CSS yet.  The only thing I have done recently was added the Module:  Extended Affiliate Program RefPRO

I will roll back the site and see if that helps, thank you for all suggestions!

post-730771-0-68462700-1385884762_thumb.jpg

Edited by VapeCrushers (see edit history)

Here is the URL:

http://vapecrushers.com/index.php?id_category=7&controller=category

I definitely understand how the attributes work.  If you see the product "Ego T blister Pack" it has no button add to cart, yet that product has NO attributes. 

I had the site set to show the button and show attributes even if they are missing.  Prior to last night every product had the add to cart button on it at all times and the "default combination" was what was always added if clicking Add to cart from the grid.

• 5 months later...