Add to cart button does not show..never did

Anybody can help me fix this problem: The add to cart button is missing even though everything else works fine: no catalogue mode, enough products, cart module is enabled.... Dont know what else could it be? Any help on this, anybody knows?

www.highesthelp.com

in header.tpl file please paste this code:

{if Tools::getValue('debug')==1}
   {debug}
{/if}

then i will be able to turn on debug mode and i will check various configurations

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer, if you allow me, I have 3 quick questions before closing these topic:

1.why manual upload of prestashop seems to be the preferred option by experts

2.filezilla allows you to play with files on server, but not unzip them...which program should I use?

3.When uploading prestashop unzipped, it asks me what do I want to do with a file that has the same name. I have never seen this in tutorial videos, and in my server I started from nothing since before uploading I deleted all prestashop files and folders... Why should I do in this case?

Thank you very much

1) installators like softaculous or other automatic installators not always use up to dated version of prestashop. in addition - these installators usually changing core a little, so after update you can loose these modifications, and in effect - script will not work well. There are also several other minor problems like incomplete database (missing menu items, configuration settings etc.)

2) unzipping libraries on host is not related to FTP software that you use. filezilla is good enough. Whole "unzipping" process is related to features available on your hosting account. For example, if you've got cpanel feature to control your hosting account you will have there also files manager with feature to unzip files, take a look:

Cpanelfilemanager.png

then:

Cpanelfilemanager2.png

• Like 1

thank you very much, could you please answer the last question: When uploading prestashop unzipped, it asks me what do I want to do with a file that has the same name. I have never seen this in tutorial videos, and in my server I started from nothing since before uploading I deleted all prestashop files and folders... Why should I do in this case?

Thank you for sharing your expertise, after this lets close the topic.

the program filezila opens a window saying that a file with the same name is already there (in the server´s directory), and it asks me what do I want to do with it (overwrite, skip...)  it does this a few times... I get confused, because in all tutorial videos this never happens,  and in my server I started from nothing since before uploading I deleted all prestashop files and folders and started a new directory for the uploading....

Any suggestions?

Well I re install it again and this time it never asked me nothing....

However, after intalation is complete, I came up with a new issue:

I deleted the install folder, but in the pretashop website it says that a file named README.md and a folder named docs are optional. Whats the docs folder for? 

Thank you...