[SOLVED] Blank product page

Hi friends, I need help. I've installed Prestashop 1.5.6.1 and everything was working fine until I made a slight change.

The website was fine with the URL set to SEO friendly format.

Then I changed that setting and then switch it back again to SEO friendly URL.

After that, all the product pages went blank.

The website URL is www.ergokid.com

Thank you

[sOLVED] I'm using prestashop 1.5.6.1

I turned on error reporting by changing the file config/defines.inc.php

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

changed to look like this:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

It turned out that it was the module Prestablog that I had installed was hooked on the product page that was the source of the problem. I unhooked it and the product pages reappeared.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

hello everybody,

I wish I had it solved too ...I uploaded products in admin and did some changes..maybe in the SEO/ URL..I am not sure, but when I go to the website and click on products they do not display at all..it is blank...what can I do?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks, I have read this but I do not know the steps in order to get to do that change...where do I have to do these changes as I don`t see it... :)

Turned on error reporting by changing the file config/defines.inc.php

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

change to look like this:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Then see the error.

Thanks

Alok

• Like 1

I cannot see an error reporting...everything seems to be ok on the administration...but when I go to the website the product page when I click is blank...

Where can I find in admin the config/defines.inc.php ?

Thank you! 

Error log on root folder( name error_log)

I opened in notepad++ and here are problems:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method ProductController::getProduct() in /home1/autodadd/public_html/shop/modules/productcomments/productcomments.php on line 820

After I did uninstall. Products start to load.

Also PHP Warning for suscribeme/suscribeme.php</b> on line <b>449</b><br /> in /home1/autodadd/public_html/shop/classes/Tools.php on line 1845

Re-installing product comments module ver 3.3.5 got blank pages again. I have PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1

Edited by asssets (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For people who are still in trouble with WishList - and if you still want to use WishList, here is the quick fix:
- OR: Make sure this module is hooked into hookTop and of course, make sure hookTop is executed. (It's supposed to be fine).
- OR, open the file modules/blockwishlist/blockwishlist.php, replace funtion hookProductActions() with this code:

public function hookProductActions($params)
    {
        require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/WishList.php');// I added this line. TungCEO
        $cookie = $params['cookie'];

$this->smarty->assign(array(
            'id_product' => (int)(Tools::getValue('id_product')),
        ));

if (isset($cookie->id_customer))
            $this->smarty->assign(array(
                'wishlists' => WishList::getByIdCustomer($cookie->id_customer),
            ));

return ($this->display(__FILE__, 'blockwishlist-extra.tpl'));
    }
Edited by TungCEO (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I need help to see what further steps I need to take to debug my BO Products tab.

I launch the error source code by changing false to true but now that I have this error message code do not know what next I'm supposed to do to debug. Not an IT expert at all...

My website is www.chokolate.be/shop

the error message I get is

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Query execution was interrupted

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

a.`id_product`,b.name as name,`reference`,a.price as price,sa.active as active

, shop.name as shopname, a.id_shop_default, MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, cl.name `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS price_final, a.`is_virtual`, pd.`nb_downloadable`, sav.`quantity` as sav_quantity, sa.`active`, IF(sav.`quantity`<=0, 1, 0) badge_danger

FROM `shop_product` a

LEFT JOIN `shop_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1)

LEFT JOIN `shop_image` i ON (i.`id_product` = a.`id_product`)

LEFT JOIN `shop_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0

AND sav.id_shop = 1 AND sav.id_shop_group = 0 ) JOIN `shop_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)

LEFT JOIN `shop_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)

LEFT JOIN `shop_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)

LEFT JOIN `shop_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_image` = i.`id_image` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)

LEFT JOIN `shop_product_download` pd ON (pd.`id_product` = a.`id_product`)

WHERE 1

GROUP BY sa.id_product

ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0,50

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

630. }

631. else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))

632. {

633. if ($sql)

634. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

635. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

636. }

637. }

639. /**

•DbCore->displayError - [line 325 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

•DbCore->query - [line 501 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

•DbCore->executeS - [line 2791 - classes/controller/AdminController.php] - [3 Arguments]

•AdminControllerCore->getList - [line 358 - controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php] - [6 Arguments]

•AdminProductsControllerCore->getList - [line 1992 - classes/controller/AdminController.php] - [1 Arguments]

•AdminControllerCore->renderList - [line 2431 - controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php]

•AdminProductsControllerCore->renderList - [line 1768 - classes/controller/AdminController.php]

•AdminControllerCore->initContent - [line 2362 - controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php]

•AdminProductsControllerCore->initContent - [line 180 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

•ControllerCore->run - [line 373 - classes/Dispatcher.php]

•DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 54 - admin/index.php]

Would someone help me please? It would highly be appreciated. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...