I can't receiving e-mail confirmations when an order is place

Dear Friends

I've just notice a problem with receiving e-mail order notification when a customer places an order.

Everything worked fine until a couple of days ago, but today, when I checked my BO, I saw that a customer placed an order in the morning, but I haven't yet got an e-mail with order notification.

When I tried to order something, I didn't receive any e-mail either. I didn't change or upload anything.

Does anyone maybe have any solution to this problem?

I test to send mail by smtp, it is ok, But PHP function mail is not ok ( before is ok)

I've detected a problem with confirmation mails that are not being sent after they pay with paypal. After Buy paid, in Back Office/ Order, I didn't see it

If I use bank wire, order confirmation email is Ok. In Back Office/Order, I saw it.

Please help me

I use PrestaShop™ 1.4.8.2

Edited by ptolemy (see edit history)

have you tried to reinstall mail alerts module?

and in addition: you receive all other emails?

Dear vkia

I installed mail alerts module, configure it ok

I checked to email. It is ok .

When I user bank wire , order email confirmation is Ok, but when i user paypal, I didn't get email confirmation .

Edited by ptolemy (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everbody, sorry for late response.

I found out the problem !

Yes, I received the test email. But could not send email to yahoo, gmail, hotmail because the IP address is blocked..I sent request to internet provider to ask them to solve the problem. They gave me alternation email services in which the email is seperated with hosting...But till now, it still does not work well...I am still solving the problem.

I change my website to another hosting.  I solved problem send email by php function. But after 1 year is OK,  today it error when i send mail by php function. i say that email sent, but not receive email.

Anydoby can solve this problem ?