Stock will not auto update after receiving Supply Order

Either i am missing something terribly here or it is plain absurd. After i receive Supply Order, it does not seem to update the quantity in hand unless i goto each product, click update quantity manually, then click back on let ehe system auto update. I have followed every single step of Supply order like these:

1. Create New Supply order

2. Add needed products

3. Validated Supply Order

4. Clicked on Pending Receipt

5. Accepted Supply Order completely. 

What am i missing here ? Do i have to goto all of my 400 products and click/unclick quantities to update the stock??

• 2 weeks later...

Either i am missing something terribly here or it is plain absurd. After i receive Supply Order, it does not seem to update the quantity in hand unless i goto each product, click update quantity manually, then click back on let ehe system auto update. I have followed every single step of Supply order like these:

1. Create New Supply order

2. Add needed products

3. Validated Supply Order

4. Clicked on Pending Receipt

5. Accepted Supply Order completely. 

What am i missing here ? Do i have to goto all of my 400 products and click/unclick quantities to update the stock??

I got the same problem.

I found out that Stock does auto update only after i goto Products, disable Auto Stock Management, then enable it again. A bug? 

when i does this step, the stock will update. but it time consuming to edit more than 800 product to disable and enable advancement stock management.

Please help. thanks.

still no update regarding this error. 

and I am suffering from this stupid bug too.

Does Prestashop test their stuff when they supply us with an update? Or are we used as beta testers? My shop was totaly f*cked up once before after an update, hate to down-grade now.....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am using 1.6.0.6 and have the same situation.

Upgraded from 1.5.x

My product stocks don't update after validating order recieved completely.

This is clearly a bug?

Also, in my case it doesn't make a difference if I change the product to use advanced stock management or not, it doesn't update the stock size, still at 0 unless I manually go into product stock and update it by hand.

This is silly!

Edited by imachine (see edit history)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you, just applied this to my test version it seems to work. Although tested on Demo Product and it shows Real quantity 18 but added 20 in supply order. There is no orders. Eh, I have seen this error somewhere before. I remember that throughout 12 months I have been using Presta Shop there was 3 months where everything was working fine. There is always some problems. 

Did not expect Stock to be neglected as it is an important part of the Book Keeping. 

I really dont want to learn PHP again ...