Big troubles after install another template

Hello everyone! really i need help about this, because i installed another theme 14.0 as egineer prestashop 14.0.1. As homepage this works but another page or link doesn´t display footer nor center column or right column, so what is the problem? i can´t settle them, i am trying to figure out which is the problem, it means isn´t full the template?

I am glad for any help me

Citlalli

post-714099-0-60174400-1381770374_thumb.jpg

Hello Nemo, Yes, i am sure but certainly 90%, because the template is the version 1.4.0 and  i downloaded the version 1.4.0.17 engineer prestashop,   the url is http://176.32.230.27/americancrew.com/new/prices-drop.php, this is one of the examples, you see, any page isn´t compatible with this version, this is my opinion, may be i am wrong, this doesn´t make a sense for me.

I checked the pages on this theme with the default template to compare, i see the pages of this template isn´t compatible with this version, who know! I am beginner of Prestashop unfortunately.   How do i turn on the error reporting, any tutorial how do I do this in the prestashop? theme?

Thank you for any help. 

Citlalli