Restrict Delivery For Certain Days

Yoosuf

I was going through this question in which Nemo1 has  mentioned a way to configure prestashop so that you can include a JQuery datatimepicker into the delivery address page.

The code he provided was,

(include_once('functions.php')
includeDatepicker(array('from', 'to'));

I even tried changing the first brackets to 

{}

Although I included the given code into the order-carrier.tpl file inside my theme directory it only displays the code i put on the frontend

Thereafter I tried to copy the code from the backend theme file, conditions.tpl

<input type="text" class="datepicker" name="date_from"
value="{if $currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'date_from')}{$currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'date_from')|escape}{else}{$defaultDateFrom}{/if}" />

Even if I remove the code inside the value attribute it only displays a blank textfield but the datetimepicker does not work. I also tried linking the JqueryUI file in my header, to no avail.

Another answer below that which was provided by Radu, mentioned that if you go to the Shipping menu and choose the option Available shipping days one is capable of specifying the delivery date. Attached herewith is the screenshot is provided. However there is no such area in my backend called

Available week days

Could someone please let me know why I dont have this option under my Shipping menu? I use the same prestashop version

Also please let me know why and how you can include the JQuery UI into the tpl files?

post-530880-0-05920400-1379161475_thumb.png