No email going to customer or coming to Admin

I see. Nothing in the spam box either? What if you send a normal email to the customer using the very same address which works in the tests?

I just tried registering myself on my website www.kc-india.com with my gmail id, i got no confirmation mail

nothing in spam 

you mean to say send mail from website or from OUTLOOK 

unfortunately i don't know godaddy host control panel, if you've got there section with "logs" you should check it for "mail" log.

in my opinion it will be much better if you will ask your hoster for outgoing mail log :) godday support is very good so you shouldn't have problems with them 

unfortunately i don't know godaddy host control panel, if you've got there section with "logs" you should check it for "mail" log.

in my opinion it will be much better if you will ask your hoster for outgoing mail log :) godday support is very good so you shouldn't have problems with them 

ok i just checked intensively everything was working perfectly till day before yesterday 

Just checked with Godaddy those guys have no clue what so ever about outgoing mail error logs, this could be because the mail option i have choosen in prestashop is Use PHP mail() and not SMTP 

Now I have shifted this to SMTP, 

still the problem exists 

I checked my mail alert module everything is configured correctly, can there be any chance some changes have to be made at php.ini or php5.ini