Need help creating smart pricing for price after catalog price rule

Hello!

I have implemented my catalog price rules all right and OK, but the 'reduced' price displayed on my site ends with non-rounded numbers i.e. (.01, .23, 86, etc..) I want the final price after catalog price rule to display a neat rounded number i.e. (.95) for all prices with % discount. I have been searching for a few days in vain. Anyone got any ideas on this? Thank you!!!

Lorin

Hi, specific prices and/or reductions are exactly that. What you set for a specific price/or reduction is what one will see. Our price charming module does not do any 'charming' for specific price or reductions either.

Truthfully I think you are ok as long as they person sees the reduction amount (i.e. original price and new price), then the psychology of your pricing is still affective.

surte (luck)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thank you El Patron! I appreciate your help. I will let this be and see what happens.

Just a revisit of this topic, I do in fact offer a module that supports 'smart' pricing.  For now anyway it's the only module like it.

Learn more here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/221705-module-prestashop-price-charming-psychological-smart-product-pricing-x99-xxxx98-x499/