5 Step Checkout not working

Hi!

I'm setting a store and for the checkout, I prefer the 5 step method. However, the 5 step isn't working.

After adding products to the cart, I proceed to checkout. Once there, I click on the "Next" button for the login and I get a 404 page... I still haven't set the payment and delivery options but this step is just for login.

What might be the problem?

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Hello I have this same issue. I can not pass from STEP 4 to 5. When I click to "Proceed to Checkout" does nothing. Can not go to Step 5. Can somebody help please?

How you solved this issue?

I have friendly URL activated. This is our website: www.nakuhk.com/en/

Thanks!

what I notices is when going from 4-5, the url ends with step=2,

I changed url to step=5...but then at step 5 when I click next, it reverted back to step=2.

It appears you have made modifications to checkout process to capture pet information or did you use native PrestaShop 'fields'?

Have you set preferences-->orders-->order process type = one page?

I suspect bad custom code and/or bad module.

Dear El Patron,

When we set up Preferences-->orders-->order process type = one page checkout we are able to do all steps, and pay. I found this solution on the forum from somebody who also does not work 5 steps checkou process for them in prestashop.

The fields we installed with a module called: Custom Fields Prestashop wich is a popular module from prestashop: http://addons.prestashop.com/es/content-management/7152-custom-fields.html

And you are totally right!! I desactivated the module, i activated back "Order process type: standar 5 Steps" and now we are able to go from step 4 to 5! So is this module wich is causing this problem!!

I will tell to the developer. Hope this can help for the rest of people who i saw has this issue.

Really thanks!! we did not thought a module of fields may affect the process checkout.

I appreaciate your reply.

• Like 1