You already have the maximum quantity available for this product

Hello

I have tried setting "Deny Orders" and it tells me that i don' have enough stock. When I change the setting I get "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product"

I am using 1.5.4.1. version.

Hello

I have tried setting "Deny Orders" and it tells me that i don' have enough stock. When I change the setting I get "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product"

I am using 1.5.4.1. version.

This is because from the admin there is set the no of quantity. And you also assigned that when sale product it will update stock. For that it happen. Just update the product quantity and it will solve the issue :)

This is because from the admin there is set the no of quantity. And you also assigned that when sale product it will update stock. For that it happen. Just update the product quantity and it will solve the issue :)

Yes, if you don't allow out of stock ordering then the deny orders won't work unless you have inventory available. Make sure you have added a quantity in those products.

I have set the stock to 70 units and it still does it. There are seven combinations and they are set to 10 each in stock - the error still remains.

Edit - Even if I make it 1000 of each combination the message "There isn't enough product in stock." appears.

Edited by Twinkles (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is also happening in my store 1.6.4.1.  It happens with some products, not all.    I reviewed these products and they have Quantity in stock.  On the product page the Quantity selector is not shown, only "Add to Cart" button.  When the button is clicked I get "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product".

I wonder if this has to do with the fact that a few weeks ago I enabled Advanced Stock Management but then I ended up disabling it.   Any help in figuring this out is appreciated.

Quantity in stock minus the reserved to attend open orders ? The quantity in stock is not the same when you have open orders that are not paid at this moment, so open and reserved from this open stock. So quantity in stock is not the same as quantity available ;)  Please check if there are open orders not set as paid and delivered.