SEO module, what it does?

lionna

Hi everyone,

I just bought the SEO module and installed it to my Prestashop 1.5.4.1

Surprisingly, when I clicked "Configure" there was nothing really to configure. No additional tab in the Product page was added, nothing has really changed. So what's the hack? What does it do?

I have tried to contact developers through chat, Desty and Yousri have disconnected me two times as soon as I told them, I have bought the module, would you please help me understanding how to use it?

I mean, 152 votes with an average of 4 out of 5 tells you something when you decide to buy it. I expected to be able to manage aliases and redirects, but I am really perplexed now...

Please help!

Edited by lionna (see edit history)

Hey Kayb...you seem to have friendly urls activated...are you using the SEO module by Prestashop or did you edit your htaccess?

Lionna I'd be interested to see if you can get this resolved. I'm a couple weeks away from buying that module, but I'm not spending that much money if there's a bug. I've looked at some of the forum posts here and some people edit their htaccess files themselves. That's a little too complicated for me though lol!

Hi can some one please help.

1. I need a seo tool for my prestahop website, which one should i use?

2. Can someone please take a look at our homepage, just can over it quickly and see if the SEO fundamentals are ok at least? http://babyoutlet.ph/

Thanks.

You are missing few things but the most important and easy to resolve are as under.

• There is no H1 in your website. You must have to take full advantage of On page
  • Images Alt attributes are missing - Make sure you add for all images to rank them in Google image search

• 2 weeks later...