I just noted today that my website: http://sitinuriatistudio.com doesn't exist(it's a blank page). I went to the website and there is nothing there. I even did a view source, and it shows no html.

I didn't do anything to it that would cause that.

I've contacted my hosting provider via ticket system, but was hoping I might get quicker, and more prestashop knowledgeable feedback here.

Thanks.

We are getting the following error message while accessing your domain sitinuriatistudio.com. Please correct the cods with the help of developer.

[sTDERR] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in ******/cache/class_index.php on line 315

[sTDERR] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in ******/cache/class_index.php on line 315

I don't see how the cache would affect the website. Should I edit that file? I'd rebuild it in the back office(I believe I remember an option there), but I don't have access to that either.

Edit: just checked the file here's line 315

'Dispatcher' => 'override/classes/Dispatcher.p

if I make it

'Dispatcher' => 'override/classes/Dispatcher.php'

would that fix my problem?

Edit:

Tried that, didn't help.

Edited by closeupman (see edit history)

have you got an access to the back office? can you try to turn off cache? (for test purposes)

Nope, tried, get a blank page. checked view source...totally blank, just like the front :(

it seems that the class index file is left unclosed, are you using many overrides?

What do you mean by overrides? hooks?

This never happened with virutemart...I may have to go back to the dark side if there's no easy and quick fix, and a reason why it 'just' happened :P

It's really weird, can you perhaps post the bugged class.php file? WIth overrides I mean modules which override core files :)

Sure, I've attached it. Should've done that in the beginning, duh! :blink:

I may have some overrides, but nothing recent. It was working just fine till yesterday. You can look at the google cached version: http://webcache.goog...n&gl=us&strip=0 , if that helps to see the source of my home page and the modules I installed.

I had tried adding .php' and with and without a comma at the end of the offending line, 315.

I deleted it now, so you can see the untouched version that's causing the error.

class_index.php

Ask your hosting company if they can increase it, it's that for sure

I got help from them...using cpanel....

I changed the value from a default of 30 to 120 but still the same problem....the class.index.php though still has a modified access of this afternoon(which means it's still the same file I uploaded here), so not sure if it'll take time for it to take effect or what?

I've attached my php ini

thanks.

post-321908-0-01774900-1373928842_thumb.gif

Hi,

Yes, it is. I checked the modified date and that hasn't changed.

If I delete the class_index.php in the cache will it be regenerated? or will I be screwing myself more?

Side note:

I checked the site on my mobile and I can get the main page and to the subcategories list, but I can't get the product list, I just get a blank page.

Thanks.

Is there a someone at prestashop you think can explain how this can happen? this is a serious bug/flaw. I've only used prestashop for a couple of months and now this critical error/flaw. my virtuemart site has been fine for several years.

Thanks Nemo1 for your help, but since you can't tell me why this all of a sudden happened, and I can't ask prestashop support unless I pay a huge sum, looks like I'm going to have to go back to virtuemart. I really LOVED some of the features and the backoffice interface, but the reliability of it is questionable.

Vekia I understand.

You have always been helpful and Nemo1 as well. Don't get me wrong I appreciate it.

Just I've used prestashop for just a couple months and this happens out of the blue. Don't know if I can convince the person I did the site for, she wants to go back to Virtuemart. She was upset the site was down out of the blue. She checks it every day and this just happened.

I thought about reinstalling, but tried it locally and imported the saved db and just got the standard new products, not ours.

How would I reupload the original classes/controllers?

download the same version of prestashop that you've got on http://sitinuriatistudio.com

( http://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions )

unpack the file and grab from there /classes/ and /controllers/ directory

then upload them to the sitinuriatistudio.com (remember about backup original files)

you can also clear smarty compile directories and cache

download the same version of prestashop that you've got on http://sitinuriatistudio.com ( http://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions ) unpack the file and grab from there /classes/ and /controllers/ directory then upload them to the sitinuriatistudio.com (remember about backup original files)

Nope that didn't work

you can also clear smarty compile directories and cache

where are the smarty compile directories and cache?

I may just re-install. but just a little weary because of this problem.