I have posted this on FORGE, and i god a reply that almost solved the problem. I will paste here the solution i was given :

Hello

You can download the last version 2.2.5 from GitHub

at https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop-modules/tree/master/gsitemap

It corrects most of the recent reported bugs

Youness ZIOUANE

And what i posted :

Thanks. On main sitemap , the one the module is saying to set it in webmaster tools,1_index_sitemap.xml, i have exactely the same number of errors. On the other hand, if i set on webmaster tools the second sitemap , 1_ro_0_sitemap.xml , i have no error. Right now, i don`t know if it is ok to leave that one only. Please advise.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Hello,

Since some time now i's having troubles generating a site map, generating a site map took a lot of time resulting in a blank screen and no site map in the root.

I downloaded gsitemap v2.2.11 to see whether this would resolve the problem. It didn't it just changed i'm now receiving the error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module DbPDO: Out of memory (allocated 56623104) (tried to allocate 20 bytes)

There are two site-maps created called: 1_en_0_sitemap.xml and 1_fr_0_sitemap.xml while i have 3 languages active EN, FR, NL there is no 1_index_sitemap.xml created.

I'm using PS 1.5.4.0

regards

Hello,

I have downloaded from github the latest gsitemap and when I try to install it says :

Warning: copy(/home/renuevap/domains/renuevapc.com/public_html/modules/gsitemap/override/classes/Shop.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/renuevap/domains/renuevapc.com/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php on line 76

The code on line 76 is :

if (!copy(dirname(__FILE__).'/override/classes/Shop.php', dirname(__FILE__).'/../../override/classes/Shop.php'))

But in public_html/override/classes I don't have Shop.php

I use PS 1.4.11.0 Can anyone tell me please how can I do?

Many Thanks!

Hello Benjamin,

Itried your suggestion and installed the version of gsitemap that came with version 1.4.11

Aand now i having another error:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Maybe you can tell me more how to fix the sitemap

Regards

Maniot

no pierdan el tiempo con este modulo, ya que no funciona en bien en multishop ni con varios idiomas, despues de casi dos meses de tiempo perdido y varios miles de euros perdidos en ventas me di cuenta de que mis paginas no aparecian en ningun buscador por culpa de que los sitemap no funcionaban bien

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...