Product Features not saved

Hi,

I'm stuck with this problem for a long time and seems no one is helping.

Product Features are not getting saved. I faced this problem few months ago and increased php_value max_input_vars and then it was fine but recently again the same problem and even after increasing the value, it's not getting solved and I don't see any error in the logs while saving it.

Also usually when we hit save in Features, it stays in the same product editing page but in my case it takes to the previous level category page.

Need help in this desperately.

Looking forward for some suggestions.

Thanks.

well, i think that "max_input_vars" isn't related to this problem.

you said that you want to increase the value of displayed products. When you change the value (after save) it appears properly in back office? Or maybe the problem is related to the both Front End + Back office?

Sorry guys. I was looking at a wrong error log.

Here is the error.

PHP Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0

I tried to create a local php.ini for that folder initializing max_input_vars 6000 . then there was no error in error in log but still features are not saved. is this the right way to override php.ini value for a specific folder or am i doing something wrong?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a same problem, prestashop version 1.6.1.5

I increased the value as described above, i tried copying all backend controller files, tried on my old working db but no luck

HELP needed

If you use Chrome try to make changes with other browser.

I had another problem and i found the solution here