No Carriers Available error - HELP

I keep getting an error on my checkout page that says "there are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected"

WHY??!!

I'm using the USPS module and FedEx module. Both have been configured. I'm also entering an address that is an actual physical address. I cannot figure out where the error is coming from. Any help is appreciated.

post-593254-0-37532600-1373048912_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks wrequine. This is the final answer. you are right.But if I have more than one carrier or I don't want any default carrier θen what ɪˈve to do ?

I am not sure I completely understand your question.  If you are using advanced stock management you have to select at least one carrier in Warehouses or you will get that pesky "no carriers available" warning.  All the carriers you offer should be listed in your warehouse.  To use more than one carrier, or to not have a default carrier, simply activate all your carriers in Warehouses.  Do this by holding down the ctrl button and clicking each carrier.  Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot create a warehouse. I am not using advanced stock management.

I get 3 errors:

1. company is required.
  2. mobile phone is required.
  3. The address is not correct. Please make sure all of the required fields are completed.

There is no fields for "company", "mobile phone" and "address" in the warehouse creation page.

My problem is that I get the "no carrier available" error at checkout.

I am trying to create a warehouse just to get the carriers available.

I am on PS 1.5.5., graphileom theme.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

I have also problem with No carriers error...

When i click on desired carier i see in step 2 that all of zones are checked (europe, azia, us, oceania...). i go to step 3 and here i have also checked this carrier for all customer grups. But in front office i still see No carriers aviable error...

Can somebody help?

• 1 year later...

Check stock-warehouses. Be sure your carriers are enabled in the warehouse you set up. If they are not, your carriers won't work. Every tutorial I have seen leaves this final step out.

You are a life saver, I lost so many order, because of this nonsense, till one of my customer told me that he is not able to purchase currently for the same address, whereas last month only he had purchased from my shop.