Hi guys.

I'm trying to find out how to change the default fonts from the tinyMCE. For example we have font sizes like 1 (8pt), 2 (10pt), 3 (12pt) etc. What i did was to write my products descriptions with the font of 3 (12pt) and a title of 4 (14pt), but I feel that this font is too big an it's not looking right. I would like to change the font, for example from 3 (12pt) to 3 (11pt), hoping that this would change the fonts in all my products descriptions without having to modify them, page by page, manually.

Thanks.

Best regards

Edited by user_andrei (see edit history)

great!

go to the file:

js/tinymce.inc.js

the sizes you've got defined by the code:

font_size_style_values : "8pt, 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 18pt, 24pt, 36pt",

put there own values (or change values that you've got)

• Like 1

Thank you Vekia! That was it.

I changed the code to:

font_size_style_values : "8pt, 10pt, 11pt, 13pt, 18pt, 24pt, 36pt"

I have to mention that although the values have been changed, in the font size tabs they remain the same: 3 (12pt) - 4 (14pt) so you have to modify the text to observe if it's working or not.

My other problem remains that this modification does not change the font sizes of all the pages that contain the specified font size. Is there a way to achieve this or do I have to modify all the texts manually?

Thanks again

it's because this tinymce feature adds inline styles like: style="font-size:8pt" - so all styles that you applied before have got old font-size value. So in this case, you have to change descriptions / pages one by one :(

it's because this tinymce feature adds inline styles like: style="font-size:8pt" - so all styles that you applied before have got old font-size value. So in this case, you have to change descriptions / pages one by one :(

Understood. Well, thank you Vekia for your help :D

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Vekia,

and do you know how to add/modify the predefined formats appearing in "formats" menu in the tiny MCE editor ? (in product page or catégory page)

By default, there is only "paragraph, preformated, ..." and this does not suit my needs...

thanks a lot

• 1 year later...