Products with Combination Has Problem

My shop has been running for 3 years now. It is v1.4.8. I've never noticed this problem before yesterday.

Any products with combination options (most likely colors in my case) has these problems:

1. the images displayed incorrectly. e.g. I have black and red color for a product, when buyer select "black" it displays red images, vs versa, when buyer select "red" option, it displays black images. I have checked setting on BO and it is correct.

2. When a color was sold out, another color cannot be ordered. E.g. if "black" color is out of stock, buyers are unable to order "red". Again, I have check the quantity at BO, "red" color still has some quality remaining.

My shop is here: http://www.lovestation.com.au

Could someone kindly help me with this issues please? Thank you so much!

Edited by todaytonight (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have that problem too, but exactly the contrary.

Products with combinations work prefect.

Products without combinations always show as NO STOCK on product page, althought we have more than 1000 pcs in stock for each product. Catalogue is not huge (about 350 products) No problem arised till now.

Buying the product is still possible if express buying button is used or quantity is changed using the enter button.

My prestashop is a new (not updated) version 1.5.4.

I would appreciated any help, my shop is already open to customers.

• 2 weeks later...

this problem has happened to me many times . general reason is extra modules or theme prestashop version mismatch.

atrubute works on javascript code. and sometimes theme js libraly or extra module js libraly gives error.

I visited your website but was unable to see exactly the problem you are talking about. Could you let us know how to reproduce the issue? Thank you!

Please have a look this product. http://www.lovestation.com.au/selebritee/208-selebritee-sheer-open-crotch-bodystocking-in-garter-belt-design.html

When you select white color, it displays black image; when you select black color, it displays white image.

this problem has happened to me many times . general reason is extra modules or theme prestashop version mismatch.

atrubute works on javascript code. and sometimes theme js libraly or extra module js libraly gives error.

Could you please let me know which extra module cause the problem? I think you are right. Because I never had this problem before.

i looked your website. and give me three javascript errors.

- facebook like module

- facebook comment module

- yotpo.com Reviews

disable this three module. and try it.

i hope you will find.

regards

Thank you very much safa. I have disabled yotpo and facebook comments module, but the error is still there. I didn't disable facebook like module because it was there since my shop was created. Only yotpo and facebook comments modules are recently added. Any more ideal? Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi Della,

Did you, when adding the combinations, select any specific image to the combination? I.e. did you select one or more image to use for this combination?

post-455771-0-01538800-1432703934_thumb.png

Or did you generate the combinations automatically, and added the product images AFTERWARDS?

I believe, normally when generating product combinations automatically, all available product images will be added to each combination. Maybe if you add the images afterwards, this may not be done anymore.

My 2 cents,

pascal

• 1 year later...

Hi ,

I met a problem for having above 35,000 product and my site was not open ,backend and front end also doesn't open.

I am using prestashop ..Please can anyone knows this solution for my issues .pls give me a solution for that ...............

I hope for waiting reply

Thanks in Adavance