Cart Rules Priority Bug? (1.5.3.1)

Hi everybody,

I don't usually use more than 1 cart rule, but testing a template on 1.5.3.1 lead me to an unexpected result.

I thought "priority" was meant to be used to trigger vouchers consecutively, so that I would have been able to get a 10 euros discount first, and then a 50% out of this new value. At the opposite of my assumptions, i found myself in this situation.

Products value. 100 euros

voucher with priority 1: 10 euros discount

voucher with priority 2: 50% discount

and the final amount was 40 euros, not 45. is this the way cart rules priorities are supposed to work? or is it a bug which has not yet been fixed from 1.5.2?

Fabio

Edited by Nemo1 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. It seems to me that priority is not taken into account at all.

I made a few test vouchers. I have attached a screenshot and listed the priority i have set each voucher to in the back office in red.

Does this work correctly for anyone?

I am using prestashop 1.5.4.0

post-512354-0-93066700-1365359933_thumb.png

• 5 months later...

Hi everybody,

I don't usually use more than 1 cart rule, but testing a template on 1.5.3.1 lead me to an unexpected result.

I thought "priority" was meant to be used to trigger vouchers consecutively, so that I would have been able to get a 10 euros discount first, and then a 50% out of this new value. At the opposite of my assumptions, i found myself in this situation.

Products value. 100 euros

voucher with priority 1: 10 euros discount

voucher with priority 2: 50% discount

and the final amount was 40 euros, not 45. is this the way cart rules priorities are supposed to work? or is it a bug which has not yet been fixed from 1.5.2?

Fabio

Hello Namo1, 

I have a problem with cart rule too. When I created a voucher to be applied for specific category, its getting applied to every category that I tried. 

Im using PS 1.5.3.1. 

Do you have any clue? 

Im just helpless as im not able to offer any category based vouchers. More details can be seen at my other post. 

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/276471-cart-rules-not-applying-properly/?do=findComment&comment=1395828

Do you have any clue...im desperately seeking any help. 

Thank you. 

PrestaFanBoy

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...