There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

I have a US-based shop and I am trying to get UPS shipping calculation to work. I am shipping only to US addresses.

Here is my setup:

- Fresh install of PS 1.5.3.1

- Products added and configured with a weight of 1lb

- Zones: North America is ENABLED

- Countries: United States is ENABLED

- States: All US States are ENABLED

- UPS Module reports: "UPS Carrier is configured and online!"

- Billing is "According to total weight"

- Carriers: UPS Ground is Enabled

-- Group Access: All are checked

-- Apply Shipping Cost: Checked

-- Out-of-range behavior: "Apply the cost of the highest defined range"

-- Weight range for UPS Ground set to: 0 to 10000

From the front side, logged in as a customer with a US address/zip code, when I add a product to car and click though to the Shipping part, it says:

There is 1 error

• There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

« Back

Choose your delivery method

No carriers available for the address "My Address".

If I go into the individual product and to the "Shipping" tab, I have none of the carriers selected because it says "If no carrier selected, all carriers could be used to ship this product." - however, If I select UPS Ground and save the product, when I go though the checkout UPS Ground shows as an available carrier but the shipping cost is "Free!".

What is the problem here?

Edited by theorie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

OK, so I just deleted all the carriers that were auto-created when I installed the UPS module.

I added a new "UPS Ground" carrier manually (and set up price/weight ranges), and it shows up as an available carrier at customer checkout, but it says shipping is "Free!".

Obviously it should not be Free, so how do I fix this?

I was worried that my UPS settings were incorrect, so I created a fresh 1.4.9.0 install and loaded in the UPS module and one product. Sure enough, it calculated shipping correctly on the first try.

So, going back to my original problem, how can I get the UPS module to work with 1.5+

Some problem after upgrading from 1.5.2.0 to 1.5.3.1 no carrier that can be selected during checkout.

Rolled back to 1.5.2.0.

If it can be usefull, i have a multishop with 1 carrier set to default for both shops.

I'll give that a try and report back...

Thanks!

---edit---

Rolled back to 1.5.2.0 and yes, now the UPS shipping calculator is working as it should. Hopefully they get this fixed - I would like to stay with the most latest version...

Edited by theorie (see edit history)

Same here, can't get any carriers to show correctly in 1.5.3.1....

In my case its the free USPS module causing the issue, if I delete it the cart runs normal with a custom carrier. The BO keeps making duplicate carriers when I tried to reinstall, so the cart shows two Priority Mail selections doubling the shipping cost.

I cleaned out the USPS files from the database and tried to do a clean install again and it actually almost worked. For some reason it installed two of each carrier type again. And it will not show the First Class mail option no matter the settings, the correct weights for the product, no overlap in the range of weight or price. Default is set for first class and it will show priority or parcel.

This is my first PS 1.5 try, is there a better or more stable version that actually works?

Edited by Sages Outdoors (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same exact problem USPS Module on PS 1.5.3.1 - single store. Default theme.

While user is signed in and reaching shopping cart step#4 Shipping and i get

There is 1 error
   There are no Carriers that deliver to the address you selected.
« Back

If the user is not signed in, I get

No carrier is available for this selection

Also, same duplicated carriers for each type: Priority Mail, Express Mail, etc. I deactivated the dups, that's not a problem.

If you to to Products, select a product then select Shipping, you see the list of active carriers for that product. It says:

If no carrier selected, all carriers could be used to ship this product.

I guess, this is not how it works because in reality NO CARRIER shows for this product. Do we have to select carriers for each product? If so, what would be the easiest way to assign carriers to 1K products?

I can't believe nobody is able or willing to help me.

To add to my post above,

- Products added and configured with a weight of 0.5 and 1lbs

- Zones: North America is ENABLED

- Countries: United States and most other countries are ENABLED

- States: All US States are ENABLED

- Billing is "According to total weight" but also tried with price.

- Carriers: USPS: First Class, Priority, Express all Enabled

- Group Access: ALL are checked

- Apply Shipping Cost: Checked

- Out-of-range behavior: "Apply the cost of the highest defined range"

- Weight range for each carrier set to: 0 to 10000 (Default)

- Price range for each carrier set to: 0 to 10000 (Default)

Every change I delete browser cache and I deactivate caching and compile prestashop. Also test on different browsers.

Please help!

My suggestion would be to delete the free module and get a stable one like the Presto-Changeo USPS module. The Prestashop modules are full of bugs, I tried using them too.

Avoid anything from Egrove Systems or Module Bazaar. I tried their module and it was a complete load of crap. Horrible support, refused to refund even though they offer zero support. Beware of the so called "prestashop approved modules form egrove". Horrible, Horrible, just plane fraud. Not compatible with 1.5 at all.

I tried Presto-Changeo next and have bought two modules that actually work and are supported well. Wish I had tried Presto first, that's for sure. Live and learn the hard way some times.

Edited by Sages Outdoors (see edit history)
  • Like 2

One thing to look for as a possible cause is having "Enable advanced stock management" set but not fully configured. This happened in my case and it was causing an issue with CartCore::getPackageList() where no valid packages were created which led to no carriers being set further along in the code.

Cheers

• Like 1

I had the "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." problem, too (PrestaShop 1.5.3.1). What happened in my case was that every product in their own shipping configuration had the default carrier selected. It says "If no carrier selected, all carriers could be used to ship this product.". So I had 2 choices - to manually unselect default carrier for all my 800 products or clean up the DB. I chose the later - because I have just 1 shop(no multishop) I executed the following query in phpMyAdmin

DELETE FROM `ps_product_carrier` WHERE `id_shop` = 1;

This works ONLY for cases, where you don't need any product specific carriers.

In my case the problem "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." was caused by the U.S.P.S Race Calculator.

I deleted that module and added manually my USPS carriers with weight and price ranges. It works now.

I have 0 records on my db table 'ps_product_carrier'

• 2 weeks later...

I spend hours on this problem and in my case it is solved. The error "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected" had notting to do with de deliver address but the place where the delivery would start, so your own address (warehouse) . When you go to admin/catalog/products you find the tab "warehouse". Connect your product to a warehouse and the carrier will show up in checkout.

This also ended the "the always free shipping" problem.

Good luck.

Edited by peeke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I spend hours on this problem and in my case it is solved. The error "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected" had notting to do with de deliver address but the place where the delivery would start, so your own address (warehouse) . When you go to admin/catalog/products you find the tab "warehouse". Connect your product to a warehouse and the carrier will show up in checkout.

Good luck.

Cant find that "warehouse tab"... ;)

• Like 1

Another fix option

I have PS 1.5.3.1, advanced stock management enabled and my main problem was that I have presto-chango awp module (if you don't have this though it's a similar fix as peeke had and I will add below)

In your admin panel go to catalog/product and edit the product. Select Warehouses. Then select the Mark all products as stored in this warehouse. If you have the awp module make sure that the option with awp_details is also selected! If it is not then the carriers will not display at checkout.

I don't know for sure because I did not try it, but if you have everything figured correctly and you do not want to change each individual product then I am guessing if you disable advanced stock management it will work as well. If I'm wrong please correct me!

For those of you who have an occasional customer with the problem check the product they are trying to order and apply the above correction to the product.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good luck.

But i cannot find "warehouse" in PrestaShop™ 1.5.4.1 please help me to find it....where is it?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see no one answered this, and I am not on here that often, but I found my solution.

I had the "no carrier selected for this product" message when I tested buying a product with my own address (WV, USA)

I had created a zone called USA, so it would differentiate from Canada - 

I found that I had disabled North America because USA and Canada have different shipping charges that I established.

In the zones>states I found that all states had North America as the default zone, so I selected all states and changed to my newly created USA zone. Now refreshing the product in my cart it looses the message of no carrier.

I did a similar thing for Canada  so basically I do not use the default North America zone, but zones that I created to make up what would include countries in North America. I think you get what I mean.

• 2 months later...

Ițm having the same problem. Ițm using 1.5.6.1 and cannot find the warehouses tab...

Please help

You have to turn on Advanced Stock Management in Settings > Product ...

I had same problem with "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." .. for me assign product to Warehouse from Product > Warehouse option helped.. Shame that i have ~1000 items and there is not Global option to batch assign...

• 1 month later...

I tried everything, and nothing...

I have a multistore, with advanced stock management enabled. I have selected in the warehouse product tab the warehouse.

If I delete the pack from the shopping cart, and I add a normal product, everything works, there's some problem with the pack....

• 4 months later...

I just got this error too.  I didnt realize all products have to be associated with a warehouse.  I moved over from x-cart and thought prestashop might be easy to get running but I am finding errors with the payment system and shipping.  Do you really have to associate every product and variation with a warehouse to get shipping methods to show up?  In our case, that means we would have about 25k entries to fix.