SHOP A:

. first shop created - works well :-)

. EURO only

. Rounding classic

. targets B2B clients (no tax) in Spain, France, Germany

. default group *customer* gets to see MSRP in EUR

. *customer EU* gets to see their purchase prices

SHOP B:

. have tried a couple of times, but haven't gone far enough to know if it will succeed

. CHF (swiss franc only)

. Rounding should be to 0.05centimes (there's a module to do this) and am asking them if the rounding can be on a "per multishop" basis

. targets B2B clients (with tax) in Switzerland

. default group *customer* gets to see MSRP in CHF

. *customer CH* gets to see their purchase prices

QUESTIONS:

1. Does multishop support that each SHOP has *different* currency ? How do I do ?

2. Possible to have different invoice templates for each SHOP ? How do I do ?

bonus question

3. Possible to have different *tax* settings for each SHOP ? How do I do ?

thanks in advance

I haven't checked 1.5 out too much, but I would imagine there is logic to tell which shop is generating the invoice. I would be willing to bet you could use logic like that at the beginning of the pdf class to switch between logos.

• Like 1

... at the beginning of the pdf class to switch between logos.

@Dh42 - thanks for your input :-) ... yes, I currently use the SIRET variable to toggle between some text that must be present on the invoice if it Exports or if it is delivered in France. I guess I could do similar if I can figure out which variables are available to invoice-b2b.tpl (that's where I hacked in my text).

Question still stands, however ... are invoices "per multishop" or global ...

thanks again - hoping some others chime in to this thread - makes me feel a bit like either I'm incredibly thick-headed *or* no one else is using multishop like me :-(

• 4 weeks later...

How does the "invoice model" play into this? It appears this is the direction to go in PrestaShop 1.5. If you go to [Orders]-->[invoices], at the bottom of the page in the "Invoice Options" section, there's a drop-down that lets you switch between templates.

My assumption was that I could change that and, consequently, change the generated PDF. However, when I change it, nothing seems to happen; the invoice is still the same. If you look at the "<install-folder>/pdf/" directory, there's an "invoice.tpl" and "invoice-b2b.tpl" file. That seems to correspond to what's in that drop-down. The files are different, so what gives? ...I'm still looking.

OK, follow-up. It totally worked!

I copied "invoice.tpl" and named the copy "invoice-test.tpl". I then edited the file on line 29 (There's a single-row, single-cell table with a non-breaking space in it) to add in some test text that would be obvious if I saw it later and saved the file. Next, I uploaded that file into the "/pdf" folder with the other 2 "invoice*.tpl" files.

Once that was done, a refresh of the Orders-->Invoices page made a new "invoice-test" entry show up in "Invoice model". I changed to it and saved, then I went to generate an invoice. ...and it totally worked as hoped! Finally, I changed it back and regenerated the invoice to see that the invoice was back to the default.

So my confusion around the "b2b" template was because I couldn't see any difference in the output; the file is different, but those differences didn't result in any visible change to the output, given a stock/default install of PrestaShop 1.5 (with demo data).

So that means, for me, that I have an easy route to having custom invoices in PrestaShop without needing to modify any core files.

• 7 months later...

QUESTIONS:

1. Does multishop support that each SHOP has *different* currency ? How do I do ?

Have you find the solution for this. If I set separate default currency for each shop than I need to type manually the price of each product separately for each currency. It won't convert it itself :( . Maybe there is a possibility to hide a default currency?

Have you find the solution for this. If I set separate default currency for each shop than I need to type manually the price of each product separately for each currency. It won't convert it itself :( . Maybe there is a possibility to hide a default currency?

back office-->localization-->'again' localization

select the shop you want to work with...

select the lang/default/currency and more

save

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Solution #1

Two separate installations as requirements can be too different to manage them easily (or because of missing functionality in PrestaShop)

Solution #2:

One multi-shop. The default currency is Euro and all CHF prices are saved as specific prices for this currency. Don't display the currency block in Front Office and force the currency in code.