Exporting products to csv

Is there a module or way to export products into csv format for 1.5 yet? And if so can it be done for multi shops?

I tried using SQL manager in the back office but when i select from the ps_product table it seems to be the wrong one (i am using the correct prefix) just the data it displays holds no product names etc.

Any help is appriciated :)

Thanks

Hello, thank you for the bumping, it was a little too much though. Well, there is a module on the PrestaShop Add-On Store that may do just that. You can find it here. You can send a message to the developer for any specific questions from this product page. Also, the link that oriflameorge shared in the previous post is helpful as well. Thank you for choosing PrestaShop

• Like 1

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for the bumping :)

Had a look at the modules and some have my interest.

Nemo1, i tried using the sql manager but i can't seem to get the products out or at least not how it should be. I am perhaps using the wrong table (ps_products) but it just gives me loads of data and no product names, ids, descriptions, prices and image link :/

I would really appriciate it if you could direct me to correct action needed for ps 1.5 that would display those values.

Thanks again

• 1 month later...