Paypal Website Payments Pro

kerryzhao

Hi, is there anyone using

Website Payments Pro ?

Some of my clients want to pay with credit card directly. They don't want to register on Paypal.com.

I found the

Website Payments Pro

seem to be applicable.

But I don't know how to make it work.

Is there anyone can give suggestion? or point me a module which can use this function?

Thanks in advance.

We don't use paypal pro, using paypal version 2.8.5 when our customers are directed to paypal, they can either choose to use their existing paypal account or use a credit card as a PayPal guest. PayPal pro would be need it you wanted to say take cc numbers over the phone, mail etc. If you needed this level of payment options you might want to consider Authorizednet.

For example: paypay non-pro

08.29.2012-10.52.03.png

http://screencast.com/t/yApr9eJt9

• 2 weeks later...

We don't use paypal pro, using paypal version 2.8.5 when our customers are directed to paypal, they can either choose to use their existing paypal account or use a credit card as a PayPal guest.

Is there a way to make it default to use the card payment option? I have seen other sites that do this.

I'm sure I posted a question about this, but cannot find it and the 'my posts' function in this forum is awful! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Was read this article about egrovesys module Paypal direct payment or they call it (PayPal Pro Plus)... So kerryzhao be careful of these gays and this module. They made me lose £2000

1) When i payed for that module from begine was something wrong and they corrected that.

2) Get another problem (bug), I contacted them and I get an auto answer from their mail account, day after I got orders via this module and paypal confirmed the payment and all was ok. Suddenly Paypal contact me and said that all payments was unauthorised and have to refund all, after I sent the items to customers.

I contact the egrovesys, I get no answer at all. So All this strange.

They even don't answer mails...

So pitty that there are such in market.

End of this week I will take action on this case because £2000 is not a little money.

When I pay $80 for a payment module it should work and not cause such problems.

Regards, Imad

Edited by imad (see edit history)