need a good prestashop programmer for solving product combination issue on our new website

kannu777

we are developing a new site in prestashop and everything is going good. however we are now stuck while doing products data entry. our products can have few different options which customers can customize. we are using the prestashop product combination generator which is very good, however it does not give us the option to specify different images for each combination.

each product can have upto 1600 different combinations, however most combinations would use the same images. some combinations do require seperate images. it is not possible to manually do this. we need someone who can do product combinations, and attach specific images to each combination based on some pre existing rules which we would provide you.

the rules are very simple and easy. it would be very easy work for someone who is very skilled in prestashop.

we need to get this done fast. if you can do this work, please contact us at karunesh7 at gmail dot com. we can go over the details and cost to do the above work.

it is possible to associate combinations to 1 or more images . Are you saying that you do not want to manually do this because it would be time consuming?

If you would like to send me the details via PM on the rules that you have, I can review the effort and provide an estimate.

Hi,

For your products data entries and combinations especially, you can associate images to combinations in bulk using Store Commander as shown in this article. This does not prevent you from developing specific code to match your specific rules but it will greatly assist you in speeding processes up for your entire store management.

I do confirm: this tool (SC) is really very helpful for massive actions, such as associating many images to combinations in 1 shot.

I am not a part of SC team. I am a merchant who uses SC everyday, and for sure, this tool is really the best tool i ever used on PS (that's why I promote it also in my signature) :-)