Would someone review my site please

mitchh

www.inspired-automotive.co.uk

hi guys im starting to get the hand of the shop layout and would like to say thanks to everyone for the helps so far.

my question now is, my main page doesnt seems to show all the items or even in order (some blank spaces) when you see the stock items. when you click each group its fine however the main page isnt.

i also seemed to have some other options like new items, offers, recently viewed when i first installed the store but they are not there now.

could anyone advice what i should do or what might of happened.

Mitch

Good morning Mitch,

Firstly for you missing Home Page products: In the BO go to a product you wish to have show on your home page and ensure that the HOME BOX in the category tree is ticked.

As for New Items, Recently Viewed etc: Go to BO > Modules > Front Office Features and ensure that the missing modules are configured.

Paul

Hi

It's getting there, for me the one big thing that needs correcting is the logo, I can barely make it out. You also have the approved stamps twice in the header, three times in total, they are also so blurred I can't read what approved. Other than that I like it.

• 1 month later...

Hi! Your site looks great, except for the logo at the homepage. I mean, it's hardly visible, you may try making it brigter... And the advice on SEO - to get more traffic it is good to use keywords as much as possible. A good idea would be to replace HOME in the menu to some keyword phrase, same goes to the menu in general.

I have also checked your site for errors here and it says that your SSL certificate is missing, and there are errors with basic SEO. Maybe you should address this issue more closely.