[SOLVED] Can't log in into my backoffice after fresh install on WAMP

Hi,

As i've tried to explain here I have a problem after a fresh install in Wamp : http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-6046

I've just install prestashop on my WAMP, and i can't log in to my backoffice.

When I try to log in, I'm always redirected to the login page with this URL :

/admin1/login.php?redirect=in1/

If my admin folder would have been adminMLS, the URL would have been :

/admin1/login.php?redirect=MLS/

I've tried to restart WAMP, to delete all my cookies, to delete my cache, to modify cookie.php ... nothing worked.

Do you have any ideas how I could fix this issue ?

Thanks a lot

By the way I don't know how this prestashop forge is working, do I have to do something after i've created an issue tracker ?

Hi tbigueres,

The Forge is for bugs in PrestaShop's software. If it is a bug, a developer will respond to you on there to request more details or provide updated files with the fix.

If this is your first time installing PrestaShop, I would recommend that you take a look at our Getting Started guide to make sure you followed all the proper steps for installing PrestaShop on WAMP.

-Mike

Thanks for your quick answer.

I've already installed prestashop. And it's the first time that I encouter this issue.

Is it possible that it has something to do with the fact that I don't use a www adress because I'm on my localhost ?

Thanks for your quick answer.

I've already installed prestashop. And it's the first time that I encouter this issue.

Is it possible that it has something to do with the fact that I don't use a www adress because I'm on my localhost ?

No, you shouldn't have these sorts of issues installing on WAMP. At the moment, I have 21 different versions of PrestaShop installed locally via WAMP, and I've never encountered this error. You may want to delete everything and try it again, just in case you may have missed a step somewhere in the process.

-Mike

So I've just reinstalled prestashop. Deleted the install folder and renamed the admin in admin3.

When I type localhost/Sites/My Little Star/prestashop/admin3 to go to the backoffice it redirect me on the page attached : ?redirect=in3/

If I would have renamed my admin folder in adminMLS, it would have been : ?redirect=MLS

... That's why I was thinking of the www thing. (3 characters more).

post-380244-0-38230600-1341958771_thumb.png