Gift Wrap options - where can I change the wording?

Where can I change the wording for the Gift wrap option.

found this thread

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136029-gift-message-edit/

It advise (You can change this in BO Tools.Translations.Front Office Translations. /It's under order-carrier - 26 expressions (25) )

but my BO dont have these options - I am using the latest prestashop version ?

The reason I need to change this:

I basically need to add an option for registered post - which would work the same as the gift wrap option - simply add an additional 'top up' fee to a clients selection of postage carrier

I thought the easiest would be to replacing the 'gift wrap' option with a 'registered post' option --

but this means the change of words 'gift wrap' to 'registered post' will need to populate through the whole check out process down to paypal ?

aaah found it -- it is kind of 'hidden'

Tx for quick reply

manage to change most of the wording correctly -- only remaining one that I simply cannot find is the word WRAPPING sitting in the CART summary? Is this in file translation of Front Office?

see attached

PS 1.4.8

error.jpg

Edited by reeze (see edit history)

tx for your patience

but I simply cannot find it

my server cannot list all the modules installed

Warning, your hosting provider limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form:

and advise me to do it locally changing the file itself

but which file??

searched through all of them - ??? for 'Wrapping'

found <span>{l s='Wrapping' mod='blockcart'}</span> in blockcart.tpl

and found

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($this->l('Wrapping')), '', 1, $wrapping)); in gcheckout.php

but changing it here does not affect the cart block word 'Wrapping'?

Edited by reeze (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

I managed to change it to 'Insurance' instead of 'Gift Wrapping' as I don't offer this.  I went the long way round and used GitHub to find all the files that contained reference to it showing as 'Gift Wrapping' or 'Wrapping' and went into each file individually via FTP and changed it to 'Insurance'.

Works a treat now :)

• 3 months later...