I'm using Prestashop 1.4.7 and I want to add Cyrillic letters in the friendly url. I changed the regular exressions in admin.js and Validate.php but it still doesn't work. Now I can save the products with url in Cyrillic but when i try to open it i get a 404 error. I think the problem is in the .htaccess file but I cannot find the solution.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

UP!

The problem is urgent! Transfer in / URL parameter, for example: /?targetcurrency=643&payment-name=%D8 - where "%D8" the letter "Ш" in the Russian (Cyrillic) - throws a 404. How to solve the problem? Thank you!

in back office-->preferences-->seo & url's native PrestaShop has option for displaying friendly url's with non-latin characters.  I hope this might work but I have no experience with Cyrillic characters and URL's.  (note screen shot shows 1.6 but this option is also available for earlier releases.

05.27.2014-08.57.png

http://screencast.com/t/UsuPb01xK5cE

Yes.

Friendly URL - YES
Accented URL - YES
Disable apache multiviews - YES
Disable apache mod security - YES

Unfortunately, this does not help...

Maybe the problem lies in /classes/Dispatcher.php? There is described a regular expression, which should hit the link. But I'm not really a programmer, don't know where to dig....