OS Commerce Modules to Prestashop

MemberRC

I am a Canadian merchant and want this module (Interac e-Transfer) from OS Commerce to work on Prestashop

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5305

Can anyone help out? 24 million Canadians use this payment method and it would be nice to have it.

Also is there a Cash in Mail module that basically sets the order to waiting to confirm and displays a mailing address for them to send the total amount to?

Also how can I choose what product name paypal sees? If I'm selling nike shoes how do I make it say product # 27191 instead of shoes on the individuals credit card report? Same goes for accepting CC payments with SSL like authorize.net or something else.

Also is there a Cash in Mail module that basically sets the order to waiting to confirm and displays a mailing address for them to send the total amount to?

There is a check, bank wire and COD module that you can use.

Also how can I choose what product name paypal sees? If I'm selling nike shoes how do I make it say product # 27191 instead of shoes on the individuals credit card report? Same goes for accepting CC payments with SSL like authorize.net or something else.

You would have to alter the payment modules themselves to send your desired values.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5305

C

an anyone help out? 24 million Canadians use this payment method and it would be nice to have it.

I will review it an see about converting it to support prestashop. I will get back to you on this.

How can I edit the module to do this? Would the same apply to google checkout?

are you at all familiar with php coding? it would require editing the php code in those modules.

I reviewed the Interac e-Transfer package and that is something I can convert to prestashop. I will work on it over the next few days and let you know when it is ready.

• Like 1

I do have an individual who has been helping me with the project who would more than likely be able to help. Could you outline which strands of code need to be edited?

That is absolutely fascinating brother thank you a lot for converting that module. It should be announced and supported by PrestaShop officially, it really is a big deal.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...