Authorize.net not showing in checkout

Hi Men's Confidence,

As DesignHaus said above (and as you may have seen as a warning within the module), Authorize.net will NOT work without an active SSL certificate on your site.

Once you purchase one and set it up however, you should have no issues using this payment processor.

Please let us know if that works for you.

-Mike

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, my authorize AIM module was working great. recently I noticed an unusual amount of paypal transactions and realized that CC payment does not show as an option during checkout.

Reading this http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-1375, I recall that I disabled payment by check. unfortunatelly his solution does not work for me. I uninstall/install the authorize module but it did not work. I disabled all payment options for the country and all of them come back when I re-enable them except for auhorizeAIM.

I reinstalled the pay by check module and the check option shows but the authorize module is not there.

I have a valid SSL certificate

My currency and country are enabled for the module

I am running PS 1.4.6.2. Authorize AIM module 1.3 by PS

Your prompt assistance will be appreciated since most of my transactions are paid with CC and it is currently unavailable.

Thanks in advance,

Pietro.

post-161222-0-13407400-1372662986_thumb.png

post-161222-0-44417700-1372662998_thumb.png

post-161222-0-81066100-1372663012_thumb.png

• 6 months later...

to use authorize.net module in newer version ,you need ssl certificate. here is code to replace for work authorize.net module with out ssl certificate(just remove if codition for SSL in code)

/modules/authorizeaim/authorizeaim.php

current code:-

if (Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED') || (!empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && strtolower($_SERVER['HTTPS']) != 'off'))

{

$isFailed = Tools::getValue('aimerror');

$cards = array();

$cards['visa'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_VISA') == 'on';

$cards['mastercard'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_MASTERCARD') == 'on';

$cards['discover'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_DISCOVER') == 'on';

$cards['ax'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_AX') == 'on';

if (method_exists('Tools', 'getShopDomainSsl'))

else

$this->context->smarty->assign('x_invoice_num', (int)$params['cart']->id);

$this->context->smarty->assign('cards', $cards);

$this->context->smarty->assign('isFailed', $isFailed);

$this->context->smarty->assign('new_base_dir', $url);

return $this->display(__FILE__, 'authorizeaim.tpl');

}

replace code:-

/*        if (Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED') || (!empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && strtolower($_SERVER['HTTPS']) != 'off'))

{
*/
            $isFailed = Tools::getValue('aimerror');

$cards = array();

$cards['visa'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_VISA') == 'on';

$cards['mastercard'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_MASTERCARD') == 'on';

$cards['discover'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_DISCOVER') == 'on';

$cards['ax'] = Configuration::get('AUTHORIZE_AIM_CARD_AX') == 'on';

if (method_exists('Tools', 'getShopDomainSsl'))

else

$this->context->smarty->assign('x_invoice_num', (int)$params['cart']->id);

$this->context->smarty->assign('cards', $cards);

$this->context->smarty->assign('isFailed', $isFailed);

$this->context->smarty->assign('new_base_dir', $url);

return $this->display(__FILE__, 'authorizeaim.tpl');

/*        }
*/