Theme purchased can't get it to install?

Ok im really hoping someone can help im pulling my hair out and banging my head on the desk.

i decided to purchase a theme from the addon section this one ::

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/children/713-prestashop-baby-store-template.html

*which states

Compatibility

PrestaShop v1.1 - v1.4

my version PrestaShop™ 1.4.6.2

now it can't be imported with theme installer (bad config error), and ive unpacked it and tried to upload the folder manually. wont show in the theme BO. as to support for the theme, once i paid and downloaded it states that the owner will only give support from these 3 sites ::

* 1. OnlineTemplates.org

* 2. MyOscommerceTemplates.net

* 3. OsdateTemplates.net

Not from Prestashop !! ..

i got a confirmation email saying i did send it.. hmmmm

Your message has been correctly sent to the developper. Your message: Hi there,

im having some issue trying to use the template i have recentley purcahsed, would you be able to give some guidence, it appears the instructions inclosed do not support?

I have a raised a thread regarding this :: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/165689-theme-purchased-cant-get-it-to-install/

-Many Thanks, any assistance would be great.

He will answer as soon as possible.

Hi groovedude,

We usually ask that you allow 72 hours for a response. If you haven't heard back tomorrow though, I will try to look into this further for you.

-Mike

thank you Mike, all i can say so far, is thank you so much for your help and constant updates. :)

Any idea how long refund takes? i spoke to addons / account team who said it will be done right away 27/04/2012,

tried chasing it up on the 01/05/2012 but still no refund, or reply? (i understand there should be some kind of time.frame)

-Groovedude

Hi groovedude,

I just checked with our Addons team, and the refund has in fact been approved. Right now, it's just a matter of it being processed by the accounting department but I can tell you that you will be receiving the refund.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Hi groovedude,

I just checked with our Addons team, and the refund has in fact been approved. Right now, it's just a matter of it being processed by the accounting department but I can tell you that you will be receiving the refund.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Thanks, any time scale though to when i will recieve the refund? ...

Thanks, any time scale though to when i will recieve the refund? ...

I'm not sure because I don't have access to that information, but I have confirmed that it was approved and submitted for refund processing, you may want to keep an eye on your account and hopefully it should be in there soon!

-Mike

I'm not sure because I don't have access to that information, but I have confirmed that it was approved and submitted for refund processing, you may want to keep an eye on your account and hopefully it should be in there soon!

-Mike

ok will do.. still nothing yet. :(

• 8 months later...