We created the addon "Payment Reminder for Bankwire", a module that sends periodic email reminders to customers that chose bankwire as payment method but didn't transfer the money yet.

You probably experienced the problem too: many people that chose bankwire don't actually transfer the money and the order stays open forever. That's a pity since you already got your customer to place an actual order, which is the hardest part in the order process!

With our new module you now can increase your revenue easily by reminding those latter customers to transfer the money by sending an automatic email reminder. Configuration of the module is very easy: just decide when and how often you want to remind these customers. For example: we remind customers once a week (7 days after the order has been placed) and do this 4 times. So basically a customer who hasn't paid for his order receives a reminder every week for at most a month.

Since we enabled this module in our shop, we experience an increase of 60% of bank transfers that are done after 7 days and otherwise would have been lost if we did not remind our customers.

We developed this module for our own business and it has been very helpful to us. Less missing payments and no manual work at all. That's why we now put it on addons.prestashop.com: Payment Reminder (Bankwire)

A screenshot of the configuration page:

post-338796-0-85313500-1331913297_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Your addon seems like what I need right now.

However, the addon page seems deserted (only 4 ratings, no likes, tweets, no number of people who have bought the addon - this is actually Prestashop' fault, not yours etc.)

More importantly, your addon is only compatible up to 1.4.7.0 which is pretty outdated.

• 1 year later...

We created the addon "Payment Reminder for Bankwire", a module that sends periodic email reminders to customers that chose bankwire as payment method but didn't transfer the money yet.

You probably experienced the problem too: many people that chose bankwire don't actually transfer the money and the order stays open forever. That's a pity since you already got your customer to place an actual order, which is the hardest part in the order process!

With our new module you now can increase your revenue easily by reminding those latter customers to transfer the money by sending an automatic email reminder. Configuration of the module is very easy: just decide when and how often you want to remind these customers. For example: we remind customers once a week (7 days after the order has been placed) and do this 4 times. So basically a customer who hasn't paid for his order receives a reminder every week for at most a month.

Since we enabled this module in our shop, we experience an increase of 60% of bank transfers that are done after 7 days and otherwise would have been lost if we did not remind our customers.

We developed this module for our own business and it has been very helpful to us. Less missing payments and no manual work at all. That's why we now put it on addons.prestashop.com: Payment Reminder (Bankwire)

A screenshot of the configuration page:

attachicon.gifen_configuration.png

hello, i just bought your product, but there's a problem. the total amount of the payment and the bank information is not showing. 

as i see the content of the email is not so different with the "awaiting bank transfer" email. i try to change the {amount} with {total_paid} and it's still not showing.

this is how it looks in test mail:

Dear Mr. aikal saputra,   Your order #551 history   thank you for your order with id #551. Unfortunately we couldn't ship it yet because we didn't receive the payment.   Please note that you have selected to pay by bank wire. Please send your wire to : 

Order total amount is 0.00Rp   You can review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.   Gigstore Online powered with PrestaShop™

thanks

Looks like a good module, just confused as to why its in the Job Offers section? Wouldn't it be better in paid modules?

because the original post is from 2012 and the job offers forum probably didn't exist then

i'm using 1.5.4 right now

I suspect the module was created to support PS v1.4, based on its age.  you will need to have the module upgraded

Hi,

I'll have a look at your problem and send you an updated version.

Please get in touch with me through addons.prestashop.com directly were you bought the module so that we can exchange files.

Best regards,

Tom