[SOLVED] Remove contact,sitemap

Thats an easy one I use XP.

Paint shop pro has many advantages over anything Windows can do.

You can change an image format BMP->JPEG, JPEG->PNG and so on.

You can do batch conversions of many files at once.

With paint shop you can snap an Area, Full Screen, Client area, Window or an object.

Can be set for right click or keyboard hotkey,

Paint Shop also has the ability to do layers with varying opticity in rastor ir vector layers.

Hi everybody,

You may want to check out my favorite screenshot/screencast app, Jing. It's extremely easy to use, and you can choose whether to save your images/videos or upload them to their site with a unique link to pass along. Definitely a great, simple way to do it.

As for the original issue on this thread, thank you to tdr170 for helping to resolve it, I'll go ahead and simplify things and mark it as solved for you.

-Mike

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bookmark is actually part of Permanent Links Block under Front Office features, but if you want to only remove the Bookmark you will need to edit ..modules/blockpermanentlinks/blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl and remove the Bookmark section.

<li id="header_link_bookmark">

<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks' js=1}');</script>

</li>

• 2 months later...

Did you go to preferences/ performance and force compile.

Hi All

This is my first post at this forum and by the way congratulations on the fantastic software you make available - I am currently learning to use it installed locally in a WAMP server environment on a VirtualBox installation of Win7 (am building an online store - obviously and am finding this AWESOME after previously trying and failing to navigate through the installation and use of osCommerce and various others - so a job well done to the development team!)

Considering the fact that I will more than likely be back here to ask some questions of my own on this new (for me) learning curve, I thought I would insert an update to some information as my first post.

In the grand scheme of things it is nothing major and I know this is an old question which has been marked as solved however to Force Compile in v1.5.3.1:

Advanced Parameters -> Performance -> Force Compilation

Good luck with your developments all - great software - smile on face - enough said.

Not in 1.4 version of Prestashop force compile was under Preferences, performance.

This is an old post and at the time of the original post 1.4 was the software in use and 1.5 was just a thought.

But for anyone who may read this in 1.5 force compile is indeed under Advanced parameters.

• 2 years later...