Computer Shop

dodgydan

This site has been running now for a couple of months and is slowly building its rep, with the on-line community, and i was wondering if there was anything I was missing and I was also wondering what people's through's was when they looked at the site.

The link address is www.fuuzz.com

please could you send us what you think about the site if its bad or good.

Many thanks

If you send us the link to your site I will be able to recode the part's which you are missing because i did a couple of change's to the global.css as well as a couple of items in the theme section, because I have done that for the moment because I i am adding a new button in the categorised pages so the customers can change it from list to grid format, and i will put up a guide on here once i have done so everyone using the new theme can also do the same.

i changed a couple of the styles for the subcategories and for the menu i have changed a couple of the settings in the Advanced Top Menu which is a paid module but i have a free one which is just about the same which i can upload here for u if u wish and i can also try and find my code for the submenu

• Like 1

i changed a couple of the styles for the subcategories and for the menu i have changed a couple of the settings in the Advanced Top Menu which is a paid module but i have a free one which is just about the same which i can upload here for u if u wish and i can also try and find my code for the submenu

Dear Friend can u please help us in providing this free module.....

Hi uuz

i have tried various options in this module but i am unable to get the kind of menu u are having....the submenu is not working properly......

problem with the button hover color....

problem with the width and aligement of submenu ...

kindly provide me the code if you have it....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys thanks for all your input sorry I haven't had time to answer your questions i have been busy building a couple of new items for the site and I was wondering if someone could help me i am trying to like up the facebook login button with the website and i was wondering if some has done this and could help me with it. thanks

Hi

I like you site! The only thing I would mention is the "add to cart" button which doesn't display well (the contrast between black and red is to low). You could try to change the text to white.

Can you help me to test a prestashop module? It's a promotion widget that allows visitors to easily promote your shop and your products on Facebook. It worth and is free.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...