Manufacturer Name, Logo, Ref, Ean & Product Weight On Products Page On Prestashop 1.4.6.2 ?

Hi, Plz help, i am new to prestashop, been using zencart before.

How do i show Manufacturer Name, Manufacturer Logo, Manufacturer Ref, Supplier Reference, EAN13 or JAN & Product Weight on products page in prestashop 1.4.6.2 ?

I have tried searching all kind of solution on net suggesting editing codes in themes/prestashop/product.tpl but nothing seems to work.

Prestashop has quite a nice features inbuilt which needs configuring in zencart. I am surprised it does not show manufacturer name,code etc by default?

Thanks for help

Regards

Thanks Mike, your hint was helpful , i did try soloution to post earlier as well but did not work, now its working.

Suppliers ref is showing up on products page but its not appearing in search results, i had a look for supplier_reference in classes/Product.php , its already there, not sure if some extra codes needs to be there for supplier ref to show up in search results?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After I imported csv file successfully, I can search the products in BO, but I can not search them in FO, I don't know where I missed to setup.

In the past I encountered this problem, I went to BO>catalog>options , selected 'available for order', the search worked. But this time this way doesn't work. I want to know how the search works.

Who can tell where to setup to enable the search for a product record?

thanks,

Hi Guys

Jumped on this Topic as it seems a little related ish...

Im looking for a way of adding a Reference to a product that isnt displayed anywhere,

Ie in Background 12310 = PartA and Search would come up with that, but on the product Page or Detail page there would be no reference to it..

Im considering using Part Atributes, creating a Atribute called "Hidden" and having all the hidden values in that Atribute... but then how to i hide JUST the Attribute Hidden on each Part in the catalogue?

Any help would be GREAT!!:)

• 11 months later...
Hi pcitshop, First of all, welcome to PrestaShop! I'm assuming you're talking about this post, correct? Assuming you've already done this, can you please go to your Back Office > Preferences > Performance and enable Force Compile, and then let me know if that resolves your issue? -Mike

Good morning Mike,

I have tried all things to do that with PS 1.5.3, but search.php is not working properly ... can you please tell me which code can i write for Search.php in classes folder for PS 1.5.3 to add the suplier reference (In PS 1.5.3 is in the DB with the table "PS_product_supplier" and with ID "product_supplier_reference" ???

I am desperate ...

Thanks and best regards.