Error with New Install

Anybody come across this?

Fatal error: Class 'ToolsInstall' not found in D:\Domains\.....\wwwroot\install\index.php on line 65

It's a fresh install.. by fresh install I mean i've uploaded all the files, gone to domain.tld/install/ and error is there.

@elpatron

there really should never be files missing. i would question if fireftp is a good product if you think that is normal. try filezilla, it's free and does not lose files.

jajaja...not everyone has 1st world connections. And it is normal from my part of the world. I will give firezilla a try and see if it also has problems getting 'all' files uploaded.

and thanks bellini13, I looked at my fireftp settings, my problem (I think) is that fireftp defaults to passive mode so during say a ps upload I'd get maybe 5 or so files that would give me the following:

post-295107-0-15255400-1324295269_thumb.png

Hi all, please help me solve this problem with my website: www.fouraysconcepts.com not loading. Just installed 1.4.5.1 prestashop but keep getting the following error when I try to open the front office:

Warning: include(\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\plugins\modifier.escape.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in\\nas31ent\Domains\f\fouraysconcepts.com\user\htdocs\tools\smarty\compile\cb2fbb57cc23adaafeee70e9632dc612408cd5af.file.blocktags.tpl.php on line 20

Tags

Please help. Thanks

kadsyl2011