PayPal 2.4 tax

I think it is not a tax, it is kind of transaction fee. I am not sure the Paypal module will handle that.
There is one option that you can set it as tax at Paypal side to charge this 2%.
But if you do this, the order status will be "Payment Error" because the total amount calculated in PrestaShop is different from the real payment amount.

That is not an easy and quick change, needs to be done very carefully, to avoid payment error order status.
you can try to make change yourself or try to hire someone to make the changes for you.

if you would like to use my Agile Paypal module, I can do this customization for you for free.
Agile Paypal is an Express Checkout module, which simplify the checkout pprocess, customer can checkout in just a few clicks and does not require customer to log in and registration. the module will create user account for customer automatically. It has many other features that other module does not have. You can find more details here.
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/77195/

• 2 weeks later...
Excuse the English but I am translating with google.

However I would like to add additional tax (ex. + 2%) for all users who choose to pay with PayPal. If PayPal do not choose the price remains unchanged.

thats what i search too, is there any solution?

• 1 year later...