Enable SSL check box missing

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have looked searched everywhere, oh and I am working this all out as I go, new to prestashop etc.

I have just installed a fresh version 1.4.2.5, when looking to enable SSL I have no check box (refer image).
Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance

46515_F4l1EQxog6vCwIhwuZzg_t

• 2 weeks later...

I've been strugglingg with that for a few minutes.

Actually the sentence is an image with a hyperlink; so just click on the sentence.

My next problem is the page fails to load after clicking but I'm guessing that may be because I'm checking this out on an insecure server?

Mark

correct, this is something they implemented recently to prevent your shop from not working properly.
you can only get the checkbox to appear if you have an ssl cert installed. click the link, it will validate https call works, and then allow you to enable it.

• 2 weeks later...

yup looks ok. as i said in a previous post, when u click on the link, prestashop is validating that the HTTPS version of your site is working, before it allows you to enable it. it appears prestashop does not think the HTTPS response is proper. you might want to open a bug report on it.