Prestashop checkout breaking version 8.1.3

Digit892

Hello,

I migrated a website to Prestashop v8.1.3 with all non-native modules disabled. Everything was ok, and as a last mile I activated the Prestashop Checkout module to set up the payments. It requires the Bus and Prestashop Accounts, I activated them as well.

Since, the backend is working well but on the front end I get a blank page with the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Exception\ContainerNotFoundException: Kernel Container is not available in /home/***/www/src/Adapter/ContainerFinder.php:77 Stack trace: 
#0 /home/***/www/classes/module/Module.php(1674): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerFinder->getContainer() 
#1 /home/***/www/classes/module/Module.php(1663): ModuleCore::getModuleRepository() 
#2 /home/***/www/classes/Hook.php(878): ModuleCore::getNativeModuleList() 
#3 /home/***/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(773): HookCore::exec('actionObjectCus...', Array) 
#4 /home/***/www/classes/Customer.php(338): ObjectModelCore->update(true) 
#5 /home/***/www/config/config.inc.php(258): CustomerCore->update() 
#6 /home/***/www/index.php(27): require('/home/*** */...') 
#7 {main} thrown in /home/***/www/src/Adapter/ContainerFinder.php on line 77

I tried to empty /var/cache folder, clear the cache from the back office, disable the modules but it's not working.

There is no custom module installed, only Prestashop 8.1.3 with the native modules.

Hi!

I see that you encounter an issue with Prestashop Checkout module, however I would like to kindly notice that you've written to the topic of Paypal module.

These two are not the same, Paypal is supported by 202-ecommerce and PS Checkout being a native module is supported accordingly by PS technical team.

Thus, I invite you to write them directly and explain your issue.

Regards,

Daria - support 202 e-commerce

Hello dear Daria,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry I posted in the wrong category, however there was no category for "in-house" modules.

Hopefully a moderator can move it to the right section.